Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There was a time when there were lots of maps and attack strategies and now ...

New Bloke/Chick

There was a time when there were lots of maps and attack strategies and now ...

99.99% of attacks are with electro dragons and 99.99% of decent maps are famous one with isolated infernos and eagle(you know what map I mean ).

p.s: please don't tell me 99.99% is not realistic! I already know that. Thanks!

99.99% isn't realistic.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Millennial Club
    Nope, you are just wrong. End of.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    This thread again?

Thanks OP, you made me feel special again getting my 5* from the last war against TH12s using bowitch ^^

In our wars we see eDrags very rarely....

Centennial Club
    you mean the stupid island bases? i love when the enemy has those.

Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post
    99.99% of attacks are with electro dragons and 99.99% of decent maps are famous one with isolated infernos and eagle(you know what map I mean ).

That's not realistic, it's 49.9% eDrags and 49.9% bowlers.

Forum Veteran
    We see edrags a lot. Two starring our TH11s on dip attacks.

New Bloke/Chick
    So what’s the best strategy for dealing with the stupid island bases. I always struggle (th11).

Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post

By isolated eagle and infernos, I think you mean Island bases, especially 4 island bases?

Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    So what’s the best strategy for dealing with the stupid island bases. I always struggle (th11).
    Island bases are easy to beat, they are anti bowitch since bowlers can't shoot the buildings inside those islands, but they are weak to many other strats. Ks+hogs, lalo, drag bat, etc works well, if you search for '3starring 4 island bases th 10/11/12' (as per your need), you will get many vids to beat such bases.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!