Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would I rather upgrade TH9 to TH10 or max out everything before?

Thumbs Up Would I rather upgrade TH9 to TH10 or max out everything before?

Here is my profile, my queen is upgrading right now to lvl 25, but all my elixir and gold storages are 24/7 out of space, would I upgrade to th10 or max out everything with dark elixir? My Profile.png

If you don't max it now you still have to do the same upgrades, just at the next level and as a rushed, understrength TH 10.

Put another way, if you are impatient with the grind at TH9, do you really want to make the grind at TH10 even longer?
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Centennial Club
    upgrade upgrade.

youre wasting SO MUCH loot staying. hundreds of millions of gold and elixir is going to waste. by the time you finish heros you could have been a long way thru th10.

upgrade, unlock miners & focus on upgrading offensive buildings as well as keeping your heros upgraded.

most people here will tell you "nEeD tO mAx EvErYtHinG" but this is completely illogical due to the loot wasting.

mass miners in crystal will fill your de faster than you could ever use it.

only ever hit bases based on the amount of de they offer. gold and elixir will accumulate naturally as a result, and yol be swimming in de
    Last edited by silvr; April 1st, 2019 at 05:21 PM.

Okay, thank you for your opinion!

players must farm focused on DE in the beggining of th9, otherwise that happen. You will get the other resources in the meanwhile. If it was only heroes, but witches and valqs level 1? you already rushed before... I understand that you want to upgrade but you wouldn't had a spot in my clan...
    Last edited by Jcardoso4; April 1st, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcardoso4 View Post
    players must farm focused on DE in the beggining of th9, otherwise that happen. You will get the other resources in the meanwhile.
    this is the best advice i give to anyone going to th9.. only ever look at the de loot available when attacking. nothing else. the other stuff will come easily as a result

Quote Originally Posted by Jcardoso4 View Post
    players must farm focused on DE in the beggining of th9, otherwise that happen. You will get the other resources in the meanwhile. If it was only heroes, but witches and valqs level 1? you already rushed before... I understand that you want to upgrade but you wouldn't had a spot in my clan...
    PS: I know that if you probably have started focuded on DE in the beggining, you would have everything maxed at 25/25, but still...
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89

As a max'er I was forced to concede that it makes no sense to stick around at 9 after lab is done because lab at 10 is quite long...

Max'ers must be taken with a grain of salt since many of us are still pounding out walls in Builder Base while rushers max'ed a long time ago... It really comes down to what you enjoy... I like to max you may like to rush forward to richer DE and an easier job wrapping off those heroes (hard to argue against that).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    As a max'er I was forced to concede that it makes no sense to stick around at 9 after lab is done because lab at 10 is quite long...

Max'ers must be taken with a grain of salt since many of us are still pounding out walls in Builder Base while rushers max'ed a long time ago... It really comes down to what you enjoy... I like to max you may like to rush forward to richer DE and an easier job wrapping off those heroes (hard to argue against that).
    maxxing each builder base level makes even less sense, why anyone does it is beyond me!

I am also th9 Max just waiting for heroes to complete need more 10 levels of queen and 12 levels of king else everything is Max except 2 lvl of spells I waste almost 30 to 40 million loot everyday as not getting it