Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Post update clouds ⛅️

Centennial Club
    titan is getting cloudy too

New Bloke/Chick
    I think the better question is why go to legends or titans at all since clouds have been an issue for three years and everyone who raids seriously knows that. Loot bonus doesn't even come close to making up for how much loot you can get in masters and gold even at max 12. My suggestion is to stop whining about clouds and just get to where the loot is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt1027 View Post
    I think the better question is why go to legends or titans at all since clouds have been an issue for three years and everyone who raids seriously knows that. Loot bonus doesn't even come close to making up for how much loot you can get in masters and gold even at max 12. My suggestion is to stop whining about clouds and just get to where the loot is good.
    Not one person in this thread complained about the clouds, all they did was discuss the times at different cup levels.

ps. not everyone needs loot.
    Last edited by Warios; April 2nd, 2019 at 02:42 AM.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

3800 is the best place to not get clouds and still find good loot for th12. Clouds stop around 4000 - 4100. hope this helps...

I usually bounce between 3800 and 4200 for clan games even though I don't need loot....
    Last edited by Joewldcat; April 2nd, 2019 at 02:58 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Not one person in this thread complained about the clouds, all they did was discuss the times at different cup levels.

ps. not everyone needs loot.
    Then why would they even care? It's a complaint that is implied in the very question itself.

New Bloke/Chick
    Time to move down once the update is here....

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt1027 View Post
    Then why would they even care? It's a complaint that is implied in the very question itself.
    You tell the Legend players to stop whining about the clouds, but you are here whining about them. Why do you even care what they post? This is a discussion forum and they are discussing a topic. I found this thread relevant because I am currently at 4,300 trophies and I might have to drop after the update.

Titan and Legend leagues r even worse. It’s almost impossible to finish events. Sometimes the search goes on and on for over an hour. After that i dont know coz i usually give up☹️

Titan an Legend leagues r just horrible. The waiting time often exceeds 30 min, after that i don't really know coz i usually give up. It’s very difficult to finish any events😭

Time to fix your internet connection.