Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Hero Skins

Questions about Hero Skins

What if say, I don't have an extra $5 to spare on my bank account today, but will have it soon after some seasons. Hero Skins are obviously the bread-and-butter, the cherry on top, the punchline, of the Gold Pass. So *insert title here* Because I'm planning to collect all the skins in the future.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    According to all the current reports they are one time only. So .. choose or lose

(Whether they will become available or not at some point in the future is unknown, but given the fact that past years' christmas trees are no longer available after the end of the season, I wouldn't count on it...

i doubt you will get a definitive answer to this as if SC said they would be available in the future, some people would wait... this way the doubt of not knowing will get to buy the pass....

Business is Business!

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Or maybe we'll all start at the Gladiator BK no matter when you decided to start? That seems fair.

The sticky up top has all this information in it...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by Shquickx11 View Post
    Or maybe we'll all start at the Gladiator BK no matter when you decided to start? That seems fair.
    Every month, every season will have it's 'own' skin.... literally in the sticky....

Quote Originally Posted by Shquickx11 View Post
    What if say, I don't have an extra $5 to spare on my bank account today, but will have it soon after some seasons. Hero Skins are obviously the bread-and-butter, the cherry on top, the punchline, of the Gold Pass. So *insert title here* Because I'm planning to collect all the skins in the future.
    Then you have a problem if you want all the skins, as you can read multiple times in the current stickies at the top of this forum

i wonder how it would be if a skin one time only , i mean if one time .then need 12 per year . Yes we have 3 heros ,they ll randomly get skins ,but still curious how long it can be possible , will need a lot of skins (ideas) to give each month and years through

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Every month, every season will have it's 'own' skin.... literally in the sticky....
    I scanned the sticky thread before my queation was discussed, I checked back just now and surprise, I'm not the only one who's curious.

end of this thread;

Quote Originally Posted by PoloTango View Post
    i wonder how it would be if a skin one time only , i mean if one time .then need 12 per year . Yes we have 3 heros ,they ll randomly get skins ,but still curious how long it can be possible , will need a lot of skins (ideas) to give each month and years through
    With the current 'fashion' stuffz in the real world there should already be enough inspiration for about 5 lifetimes or something...