Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: can't find a battle...did the update delay break the raid finder?

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    On th7 I am and I have 1 hero book!
    I will sell this and get the other book of hero which will give me 400 xp and 50 gems
    Y not just farm up the de to get the upgrade then you have room for the book. The book is worth way more then 50 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Conan4200 View Post
    I can vouch for this Maybie has something to do with everyone trying to get that hero book
    Since clouds always get worse when something causes increased activity, such as a popular event with a great reward, I think we can be pretty sure that today’s increased clouds definitely have something to do with everyone trying to get that book.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Since clouds always get worse when something causes increased activity, such as a popular event with a great reward, I think we can be pretty sure that today’s increased clouds definitely have something to do with everyone trying to get that book.
    The searching has always been terrible, but increaded people searching would mean less downtime not more.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez View Post
    The searching has always been terrible, but increaded people searching would mean less downtime not more.
    You've got this backwards, increased people searching will cause longer wait times in the clouds, not shorter

I think lots of peeps are dropping before the update, or trying too, so everyone has a shield or is online.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    If you need to do an emergency drop after the update you can remove your shield for a few hours and youíll drop fast when people attack you.
    I'm not trying to drop trophies, I'm trying to hit 6000.

I did use that drop method last time. It works well, only thing is that you'll drain all resources but just make sure it's all emptied in walls.

Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez View Post
    Increased people searching means clouds are worse. You have it backwards, I had it correct. Clouds are caused by too many people trying to find matches and not enough people with a base available to be attacked. Anyone getting more than one attack per defense makes clouds worse. However, it usually isn’t noticed in lower leagues because there are so many accounts taking multiple defenses for each attack (and some not attacking at all).
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I dropped all the way down to champs 3 today. 20 minutes just to find a base at 5k trophies?? No thank you!

Iíd give my opinion, but Iím only in masters so I have no right to complain
    Last edited by zeldagod14; April 1st, 2019 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    I dropped all the way down to champs 3 today. 20 minutes just to find a base at 5k trophies?? No thank you!
    2 max TH12 and I gave up to be in legendary league. There a lot of cheaters and sharing accounts between us.
    Now, Iím in Titan 3 league. Each attack left 10 seconds to find a village. Itís good for me, with resources and bonus.

And if I need it, I can drop to crystal league so fast losing attacks.