Thread: Boring Derby

Trainee

Boring Derby

Once again, one threshold in derby..... boring! My neighbors have lives... we canít spend 8 hours a day on HayDay. It used to be fun. I used to wake an hour early just to devote to HayDay. Now the payoff is so minute that my desire is totally diminished. And I spend 5 to 10 dollars a month on it... good bye 😞😭

Did you have an idea?
    level 111. Boat: 157000~. Trucks in 1 day: 571. Max revenue 1 day: 1463629

GC: Ace-Se7en
    KIK: Acese7en

I agree. Lowering the horseshoe thresholds would help. 9 tasks at 290 is hard for some people. Especially when the pay off is 3 more axes.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Trainee
    Yes, several already posted.

Trainee
    Thanks for the support Hayfield!

The threshold levels were changed with the last update. This allowed for NHs of 3 players or less to actually be able to achieve all the horseshoes. And even with that change, solo players MUST do all max points AND the extra task.

IMO, the thresholds had been too easy to achieve for mid-size and larger NHs. Maybe the numbers could still be tweaked a bit, but not greatly.

Lahayday, how many were opted in that your NH was only able to reach 1 threshold? And which league are you in? Seems to me, since you are spending real money on the game, that you may want to rally the hoodmates and suggest a new strategy, or possibly change NHs to keep the game enjoyable.
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahayday View Post
    Once again, one threshold in derby..... boring! My neighbors have lives... we can’t spend 8 hours a day on HayDay. It used to be fun. I used to wake an hour early just to devote to HayDay. Now the payoff is so minute that my desire is totally diminished. And I spend 5 to 10 dollars a month on it... good bye 
    I didn’t know only reaching 1 threshold was possible. My questions for you are, how many tasks did you do? What were the points for the tasks? Did you time out on tasks and not get points for them?
    Even when only 1 person participates in our neighbourhood that person will still reach the 2nd last to last threshold