Thread: Can't log in my village

Exclamation Can't log in my village

Good afternoon, administration!
    Once, I have linked SUPERCELL ID to my main village, and have changed a phone.
    I have tried to log in on new phone to my village, but when I entered SUPERCELL ID code, game downloaded village with town hall level 2, that isn't my village. If necessary, I will provide all my account data.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikoladkin View Post
    Once, I have linked SUPERCELL ID to my main village, and have changed a phone.
    I have tried to log in on new phone to my village, but when I entered SUPERCELL ID code, game downloaded village with town hall level 2, that isn't my village. If necessary, I will provide all my account data.
    reason 1:
    you saved a th 2 village with supercell id and thought you did it right.
    solution → use your previous login method (gplay/gamecenter) to load your village. than save it with supercell id or not.

reason 2:
    you used the wrong email account during login.
    solution → use the correct email account.

if you use gmail for supercell id than make sure you used the correct ending "@gmail.com" or "@googlemail.com".

I can't use my pervious log in metod, because game offer me to load village with SUPERCELL ID, I can't choise loading with Google Play

I can't use my pervious log in metod, because game offer me to load village with SUPERCELL ID, I can't choise loading with Google Play
    than use the correct associated email account.

if you cant remember the correct email account than you willhave to use your one zime account recovery. → contact the ingame support for that.

it's correct

it's correct
    most times people with your issue simply used the wrong email account.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post12094255
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk04 View Post
    Yeah, you were right the first time itself. I was using a new gmail account so it was loading a th1. But when j tried with my old one "Boom" welcome chief ! It's all thanks to you, if not you I would have been using the same gmail over and over again.
    Thanks alot.

in rare case the email account got compromised. in that situation the owner of the email account must first contact the email provider to secure your email account and than supercell for account recovery.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...google-play-id
    Quote Originally Posted by ashuamlacoc View Post
    My account was actually hacked. Even the support guy was not sure that how it happened that an e-mail account which is already linked to a sc id was linked to another e-mail account.
    For the solution, first he asked some question about me for verification, later he asked me to provide another email id and then he transferred my supercell id to the provided e-mail.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 1st, 2019 at 05:04 AM.

By the way, this is Supercell's player forum, they do not provide player support here, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by shikoladkin