Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting to get banned from the forum for this

Waiting to get banned from the forum for this

Ok so I'm getting sick of hearing about how infallible supercell are when it comes to bans and this program they use to detect bad behaviour is 100% right. Do you know who said it's 100% right ill give you a clue its the omnipotent arbitrary supercell. That's right the fan boys use this to tell people there account got banned and its 100% right. Well i cured death look it's 100% right because I'm still alive. Supercell just stop thinking of people as numbers and realise you and your god program can be wrong. Waiting for the company who can't take criticism to ban me.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    But "the company" isn't here. None of us do the game bans. Heck, I am not even a good player of the game

Any bans you get from here will be for bring up stuff none of us can deal with. It is probably banned in part from discussion here as no one can help, so it would only be ranting and trolling.

Stretching the analogy, but its like when my roommate worked at the gas station and would come home and tell me she got yelled at repeatedly for the price of gas, as if lowest seniority clerk at a store has any impact on what a major corporation charges for gas,,,
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

banned in global? its just temporary.

Forum Champion
    So what were you banned for OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ididit1982 View Post
    Ok so I'm getting sick of hearing about how infallible supercell are when it comes to bans and this program they use to detect bad behaviour is 100% right. Do you know who said it's 100% right ill give you a clue its the omnipotent arbitrary supercell. That's right the fan boys use this to tell people there account got banned and its 100% right. Well i cured death look it's 100% right because I'm still alive. Supercell just stop thinking of people as numbers and realise you and your god program can be wrong. Waiting for the company who can't take criticism to ban me.
    And posting this silly diatribe accomplishes what? Hope you fell better for doing so .... moving on.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

Quote Originally Posted by Ididit1982 View Post
    Who says it is 100% right? I think you are arguing with no one. People here will assume there probably (even almost definitely) is a valid reason for a player to be banned when they come to the forums and say they were banned, because it’s true, there almost definitely is a valid reason for it. That doesn’t mean there has never been an incorrect ban and, in fact, we have been told of rare instances where a ban was reversed.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Forum Legend
    I will guarantee, 100%, that your curr for death wounít work .. :-)

Also.. if you got banned from global, you were being obnoxious or annoying to the people there. Donít fart in the elevator, you will get kicked off it.

If you got banned from the game, well, thatís a case between you and SuperCell and we canít do anything about that here, much less discuss it. They do ban people for phishing and using 3rd party apps, so if you did that, they are in the right and you are out.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; March 30th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.

One gotta be so brave to create a fresh spawn account and come here say ďban me!Ē. It looks like those fearless brand new TH3 who say a bunch of bad words in global chat
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; March 30th, 2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Wow...So many 100% in first post...lol

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Wow...So many 100% in first post...lol
    So much nonsense in first post.....