Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting to get banned from the forum for this

Quote Originally Posted by Ididit1982 View Post
    Ok so I'm getting sick of hearing about how infallible supercell are when it comes to bans and this program they use to detect bad behaviour is 100% right. Do you know who said it's 100% right ill give you a clue its the omnipotent arbitrary supercell. That's right the fan boys use this to tell people there account got banned and its 100% right. Well i cured death look it's 100% right because I'm still alive. Supercell just stop thinking of people as numbers and realise you and your god program can be wrong. Waiting for the company who can't take criticism to ban me.
    Erm ... afaik, even SC has never claimed that the automated program is infallible, and that they must oversee its conclusions before issuing actual game bans (global chat is another story but is mostly temporary exclusion from that feature alone). Mind me there, since sometimes the oversight is ‘light’ or ‘limited’, for phishing for example, but it’s there.
    Just as a reminder, snowflakes can read the ToS again, that they signed, and cheating has always consequences.
    And as others pointed out, the forum cannot help in any of these cases.

Scorched Crab Scourge DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Any player that feels that they may have received an incorrect ban can always contact SC Support through email. If a player needed to do this, they could use this link:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web
    Last edited by DeepMindAlphaZero; March 31st, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Sad to see the BB forums go :'(
    CIAO all

Quote Originally Posted by DeepMindAlphaZero View Post
    Any player that feels that they may have received an incorrect ban can always contact SC Support through email. If a player needed to do this, they could use this link:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web
    Listen to DeepMindAlphaZero no-one here can help you.

What makes you think they cant take criticism? Thats all they do is try to make there games as user friendly as poosible
    Last edited by WeAreNegan; April 1st, 2019 at 11:49 PM.