Thread: Clan war reminder button

Lightbulb Clan war reminder button

I would like to make a suggestion to improve clan wars and participation there in. It would be an awsome feature to be able to remind members that they have to use their attack. Often times members forget how much time they have and miss out on an attack. The co- and clan leaders should be able to send a reminder to the clan member that has not attacked yet. I believe it would truly improve participation and circumvent ill feelings towards members that did not participate, although they stated they would as per their profile. Additionally it would probably help to let the clan member know via some type of button feature, that they were placed in a war and when it is due to begin....Would love to see this feature added. Thanks....Clash on !

Meligator
    P.S.: Additionally, if this member does not respond within one hour prior to war ending, someone else in the clan, regardless of whether they have already used their two attacks, should be able to pay with Gems maybe, to take the place for each attack..
    Last edited by Meligator; March 29th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by Meligator View Post
    I would like to make a suggestion to improve clan wars and participation there in. It would be an awsome feature to be able to remind members that they have to use their attack. Often times members forget how much time they have and miss out on an attack. The co- and clan leaders should be able to send a reminder to the clan member that has not attacked yet. I believe it would truly improve participation and circumvent ill feelings towards members that did not participate, although they stated they would as per their profile. Additionally it would probably help to let the clan member know via some type of button feature, that they were placed in a war and when it is due to begin....Would love to see this feature added. Thanks....Clash on !

Meligator
    P.S.: Additionally, if this member does not respond within one hour prior to war ending, someone else in the clan, regardless of whether they have already used their two attacks, should be able to pay with Gems maybe, to take the place for each attack..
    1. I disabled clash notifications a long while ago, but do they not send a note to say that war is winding down already?

2. So if I use some gems, my max th10 can step in to cover the attack of my th7? or of my th10 that does not have max heroes? Think this is ripe for abuse
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    1. I disabled clash notifications a long while ago, but do they not send a note to say that war is winding down already?

2. So if I use some gems, my max th10 can step in to cover the attack of my th7? or of my th10 that does not have max heroes? Think this is ripe for abuse
    The last additional suggestion can be ammended as needed, but a reminder email from the clan co or leader as the war is beginning and winding down is absolutely important and should without doubt be added ...

Sending clan mail always sends push notifications to their device, & it also already sends a notification saying "clan war will be ending soon" an hour & a half before it ends.
    If those notifications aren't reaching your members it's safe to assume they aren't paying attention to their device, have clash notifications disabled, or don't care, & adding a new type of notification wouldn't change anything.