Thread: Base resource transfer

Base resource transfer

I wish there was a way to transfer gold and elixer from our builders base to our main base. I have had full storages and everything maxed including walls for some time but would continue to attack if I could transfer resources via the ship or something.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely0999 View Post
    I wish there was a way to transfer gold and elixer from our builders base to our main base. I have had full storages and everything maxed including walls for some time but would continue to attack if I could transfer resources via the ship or something.
    Why not transfer resources the other way? From the base where resources are unlimited to the base where they are not.

The resources in the two bases are not the same, btw.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Why not transfer resources the other way? From the base where resources are unlimited to the base where they are not.

The resources in the two bases are not the same, btw.

/Affront
    Well I mean I don't think that they would do that simply for the reason main base resources are unlimited. So everyone would be able to max the builders base much quicker and then more people would become bored with a maxed builders base as I am currently. What I'm suggesting would allow people to continue enjoying the builders base and would not be an unfair advantage because of the daily limited loot.

I would rather trasnfer money to my builder base. I can work a little harder on my main base yo benefit my builder base. And they could make it realistic, like add animation if the ship bringing loot over.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes please. With a maxed out BB it would be great to be able to transfer gold and elixir to main base.

Perhaps a single loot amount like for gems. If I collect gems from my gem mine in BB, the total updates in both bases.

Might be too simple to have single gold and elixir amounts (like gems) but the ability to transfer Fromm BB storage to main base storage would be great.

Would also keep interest in BB once it is maxed.

Banned
    I am pretty sure that the conversion of resources is ruled out...

Though I too wish this was the case. Most of all, I wish that we could convert runes of builders resources to Main Village Resources

Yes, that's a 100% ruled out idea

Its not good idea bb resources are costly than main base