Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

Banned

Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

i already have all items (except BoE) stacked in my cc and also almost 2K of medals the only thing tempting me to buy gold pass is hero skin. do you think it's worth the money?

if i buy the gold pass that means i'm gonna max faster and then i'm gonna have nothing to do after that which is boring 😑...

any suggestions?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrules View Post
    i already have all items (except BoE) stacked in my cc and also almost 2K of medals the only thing tempting me to buy gold pass is hero skin. do you think it's worth the money?

if i buy the gold pass that means i'm gonna max faster and then i'm gonna have nothing to do after that which is boring 😑...

any suggestions?
    Just start a new account, so you won't be bored.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Just start a new account, so you won't be bored.
    I don't wanna play it all over again!

if i buy the gold pass that means i'm gonna max faster and then i'm gonna have nothing to do after that which is boring ...

any suggestions?
    It's up to you... starting a mini as suggested is one thing [but be careful, I did that once and then again and again and ....] but you don't have to .... there are more with this 'dilemma'. If the 5 bucks equivalent is worth it to you, then buy it... [and do the tasks]

New Bloke/Chick
    at this stage , i wouldn't even think to buy gold pass . it's such a waste for your level player . although if you're a fan of hero skin thing , must buy it's up to you

Same status here. Why I buy it?
    1. Want say Thx for Sc.
    2. Hero skin ( for fun ).
    3. Resources free ( every new month 25 m each and 200 k dark ).
    It's mean I can stay more on shields, no need farm and can easy only donate on boost.
    4. I have count items which we get, and if I sell all those I got back ~ 450 gems.
    5. 5.50 eu - it's 500 gems.
    6. And I have few arguments more, but weird translate. But this one pretty enought to say , Yes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Same status here. Why I buy it?
    1. Want say Thx for Sc.
    2. Hero skin ( for fun ).
    3. Resources free ( every new month 25 m each and 200 k dark ).
    It's mean I can stay more on shields, no need farm and can easy only donate on boost.
    4. I have count items which we get, and if I sell all those I got back ~ 450 gems.
    5. 5.50 eu - it's 500 gems.
    6. And I have few arguments more, but weird translate. But this one pretty enought to say , Yes!
    thanks for #4 counting items, that was really helpful. 😊

thanks for #4 counting items, that was really helpful. 😊
    Yes. Very simple. If you need items, you use it. If not , sell and convert to gems 😉 Only one question did you can pay those 5 eu. I every moth spend 10-20 eu on boost. Now in future i can less spend. Because i don't need to much grind resources. For me it's pay to win formula.

Forum Legend
    > Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

... i'm gonna max faster ...

Let's run down the definition of "maxed", shall we?

"Maxed" is, when you can not use any resources on ANYTHING on your base.

It is NOT,
    • when you can't use Elixir on buildings anymore
    • when you have maxed out all defenses
    • when your heroes are maxed
    • when your AQ is maxed
    • when you have finished with all the Elixir upgrades in the lab
    • when you have finished with ALL of the lab upgrades
    • when you are "only" missing walls
    • when you are "only" missing heroes and/or dark troops

So, if you can still use resources in any way, shape or form on ANYTHING that isn't troop training for attacks, THEN you are not "maxed".

Now .. I am (as well as many others) in the situation where we can't use resources on any building, troop, wall or hero and we have to decide if we want to spend a measly 5 bucks to basically get a new hero skin.

AND YET .. When the update drops, NOBODY will be completely maxed anyway, as there are a few new defense upgrades and a few new troops to upgrade. As such, it's a personal decision to spend the 5 bucks (or equivalent in your local currency) to get the new stuff done in 30 days, rather than 60 ..

So there .. All in all, there is absolutely no reason not to buy into the Gold Pass, this first season (and I may just have convinced myself) as it is as good a time as any, to hand over a couple of bucks to SuperCell.

(Come to think of it .. my God, they are going to make BANK on this! :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

What if every player gets it? $5 to 13M players
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; March 29th, 2019 at 07:21 AM.