Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

  1. #21
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    I’m currently maxed apart from walls. New update introduces new troop levels and new defence levels so for 5 bucks a month I can get my troops and refs back to maxed and speed up the wall grind, not to mention the ‘interesting’ hero skins. Seems fair value to me.

  2. #22
    Hatchlhoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Cheeseburgers taste just as good when you're eating on the floor
    Posts
    3,683
    I'll wait to see if the skins are cool enough to make me jealous when others have them and I don't. If they really are that awesomely different... You know you won't be spending just $5 but $5 every season because who would want to give their skins up after? Or not sure, do we get to keep them if we bail out of the premium plan?

    Anyways, being maxed and not being able to pop any bubbles or claim loot from cart or attacks is like purgatory to me. I can't imagine paying to get back to this point faster after the update unless they are something quite spectacular to behold.
    Disclaimer to the above post:
    When offered the 'Game Specialist' title, I misread and thought it said 'Special Game-ist'. Since mama always told me I was special, I figured it was a perfect fit and just signed right up. But I do like blue so I'll still try my best... if you were hoping for a better answer, you might have to wait for someone smarter to come along.


  3. #23
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,383
    its about how much value the hero skin holds for you. its that simple.


    since everything else is useless for you as maxed player.
    Last edited by arpithmania; March 29th, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #24
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    its about how much value the hero skin holds for you. its that simple.


    since everything else is useless for you as maxed player.
    As soon as the update drops no-one will be maxed.

  5. #25
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchlhoff View Post
    I'll wait to see if the skins are cool enough to make me jealous when others have them and I don't. If they really are that awesomely different... You know you won't be spending just $5 but $5 every season because who would want to give their skins up after? Or not sure, do we get to keep them if we bail out of the premium plan?

    Anyways, being maxed and not being able to pop any bubbles or claim loot from cart or attacks is like purgatory to me. I can't imagine paying to get back to this point faster after the update unless they are something quite spectacular to behold.
    The skins are permanent. You keep any you get forever.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kings Landing
    Posts
    285
    I would love to be a fly on the wall watching the guy watching the SC bank account after this update drops... will be in the millions within a few hours.

    Deservedly so though... hard work pays off eventually
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 217 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

  7. #27
    Centennial Club MrAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lost in Discord
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    > Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?



    So there .. All in all, there is absolutely no reason not to buy into the Gold Pass, this first season (and I may just have convinced myself) as it is as good a time as any, to hand over a couple of bucks to SuperCell.

    (Come to think of it .. my God, they are going to make BANK on this! :-)

    /Affront
    I agree with Affront. I am maxed so what I'm doing is focusing on builder base now for fun. All my rewards will be going to the dark place.

  8. #28
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    115
    ill do it for the 1 gem donates alone. not into the skins personally but i can see why a lot are into it.im maxed and wont be far from it again 5 minutes after update is live.

  9. #29
    Forum Hero Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,790
    Really interesting to see people so happy about 1 gem donations. I donate about 20k on average a season, if each troop was 20 spaces on average it would cost 1000 gems a month with 1 gem donations. Adds up 1 gem at a time.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  10. #30
    Pro Member k3L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Terminus
    Posts
    739
    Tough question. I'm fully maxd out too, still thinking about getting the Gold Pass...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •