Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

My main account is nearly max too, except walls. I already spent $50 for heroes books when th12 out. So $5 more is not much. I will buy Gold for my 2nd account too, even I only use that account for donation.
    Last edited by tony6c; March 29th, 2019 at 07:25 AM.

We’re on the same boat.
    I’m hesitating to buy it as I heard I cannot stacked them up on my treasury.
    I have more than 1 of each book so it is not wise to sell those just to claim 1 book.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    We’re on the same boat.
    I’m hesitating to buy it as I heard I cannot stacked them up on my treasury.
    I have more than 1 of each book so it is not wise to sell those just to claim 1 book.
    yeah wish we could stack those rewards...
    and hey your 2 books remains intact you only sell the book you have just received, so don't worry about that.

I don’t think it’s the same on the event tab when you click the claim button the rewards will automatically converted to gems because when I watched galadon video the claim button greyed out so it seems they don’t share the same system on claiming the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by queenrules View Post
    yeah wish we could stack those rewards...
    and hey your 2 books remains intact you only sell the book you have just received, so don't worry about that.
    Last edited by Nevera; March 29th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Forum Veteran
    1 gem donations; all day, every day!

I'll gladly part with my cash for that alone.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    What if every player gets it? $5 to 13M players
    I do believe that there are slightly more than 13M players :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    I donít think itís the same on the event tab when you click the claim button the rewards will automatically converted to gems because when I watched galadon video the claim button greyed out so it seems they donít share the same system on claiming the rewards.
    They changed it. Now, you can claim the extra gems from the rewards directly like the normal ingame events.
    https://youtu.be/35FMhfqOd1s
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; March 29th, 2019 at 08:12 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

I am very close to max, 2 levels of siege machines missing in the lab. But I will go for the gold tier probably, mainly out of curiosity. Also because I want to finish the new upgrade as fast as possible. 20% less time in lab and for the builders will help to become a "really" maxed player. Whether I will buy the gold pass for the next season, when I am really maxed and have all magic items on stock? Only when a larger update is announced for the first half of the month.

If you've extra money, and don't know where to spend them, then MAYBE it's worth buying golden pass.

Same here !! Almost maxed !! Except for walls and 2 levels each on bomb tower and on mortars!! Goblin , minions and skelly spell pending!!

The 25M resource will for sure help me in Wall Grind!!

Ahhhhhh!! Hero skinnnnss!!! (FOR THIS ONE SINGLE REASON , I WILL BUY GOLD PASS! )

I have never spent even a single penny in clash until now..