Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i buy the gold pass as a maxed player?

Quote Originally Posted by brandree View Post
    Since I'm a max base, then there's no point I guess. Just wasting money to do gold pass.

You did 14 upgrades already? 7 cannons and ATs?

New Bloke/Chick
    No, but that is only a matter of about the length of this season. So why get gold pass next season? They coming out with new defense/offense upgrades every month now?

Question Gold Pass missions

So i was maxed TH12 and BH8 except for walls, now i have unlocked 15 more upgrades. (8 archer towers and 7 cannons) Henceforth i can complete the Upgrade 5 buildings mission.
    But in the next month i eventually will have maxed out every building.
    What if i get another upgrade 5 buildings mission after i maxed out again, will i miss out on the final tier rewards of the month? or will there be a certain amount of excess missions to get final tier.

Kind regards ་༺ནPerryཎ༻་

https://www.clashofstats.com/players.../achievements/

Forum Veteran
    Going consensus is you'll have to complete around 60 to 70% of challenges to reach the end of the track.

You get around 2100 points from weekly challenges and around 1800 points from daily challenges. 2600 is the point requirement for the last tier. So, you need to complete 2/3 of all challenges to reach there.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Going consensus is you'll have to complete around 60 to 70% of challenges to reach the end of the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planck View Post
    You get around 2100 points from weekly challenges and around 1800 points from daily challenges. 2600 is the point requirement for the last tier. So, you need to complete 2/3 of all challenges to reach there.
    Thank you very much kind sirs