Thread: Can't edit enemy base notes?

Exclamation Can't edit enemy base notes?

I did search google & the forums real quick before posting this, no relevant results that I could see.

I am Co-leader, & prep day just started, when I edit the base notes & press done like I normally do, the notes just disappear.. Another Co in my clan can't edit them either. This is the 2nd consecutive war I've noticed this.
    I have tried restarting the app & the device, just in case, no luck though.

Neither Co-leader account is included in the war, & honestly I've never paid attention before, but I don't think we need to be in the war to add notes, am I wrong?
    If I'm wrong, that's not cool, we still need to guide our flock.. Please change it lol
    If I'm right, please investigate the bug, the notes are so useful!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtiola View Post
    I did search google & the forums real quick before posting this, no relevant results that I could see.

I am Co-leader, & prep day just started, when I edit the base notes & press done like I normally do, the notes just disappear.. Another Co in my clan can't edit them either. This is the 2nd consecutive war I've noticed this.
    I have tried restarting the app & the device, just in case, no luck though.

Neither Co-leader account is included in the war, & honestly I've never paid attention before, but I don't think we need to be in the war to add notes, am I wrong?
    If I'm wrong, that's not cool, we still need to guide our flock.. Please change it lol
    If I'm right, please investigate the bug, the notes are so useful!
    Thanks!
    you must be in war to edit war notes. every "visitor" cant edit notes. yes they can edit but it deltes itself.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 29th, 2019 at 10:31 AM.