Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL 30 v 30 chart

Centennial Club

Question CWL 30 v 30 chart

I'm currently facing a dilemma as to whether or not my clan will be good enough to participate in 30 vs 30 CWL. My clan is in Crystal 3 and has strong TH10-TH12s. However, other than about 2 or 3 TH9s we are very weak at the bottom. I remember around this time last month there was a chart showing a TH spread for 15 v 15 CWL rosters floating around. I was wondering if there was one of those for 30 v 30s. Thanks in advance!

PS: I hope I'm posting this in the right place, I don't post often

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    No worries. I've moved your thread over to Clan Wars where you'll be able to get good advice from seasoned forum players.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanIan View Post
    I'm currently facing a dilemma as to whether or not my clan will be good enough to participate in 30 vs 30 CWL. My clan is in Crystal 3 and has strong TH10-TH12s. However, other than about 2 or 3 TH9s we are very weak at the bottom. I remember around this time last month there was a chart showing a TH spread for 15 v 15 CWL rosters floating around. I was wondering if there was one of those for 30 v 30s. Thanks in advance!

No, because there hasn't been a 30v30 yet. I made the 15v charts, by scanning every single CWL war and plotting them on a chart. But that can only be done once they are running.

One thing to consider is it doesn't really matter too much if you get beaten up with the new reward system. Winning or losing wars makes no difference - only your final place. And that's only a few medals per place. In the old system if you lost 7 you got hardly any rewards, but it's much better now. So you're not risking so much by trying it.

The other thing is that all clans will have a progression downwards. Clans won't generally find another 15 TH10-12 lurking at the back. They'll be adding TH9 and down. Having said that if you've got a BIG gap just below your top 15 - ie your lower 15 really is weaker than usual then you might struggle
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Yes, Onyx. Your 15vs15 chart is very accurate. Hope u make for us 30vs30 when u have the data.

We moved a good chunk of our clan to a smaller one to test out the 30v30, should be interesting to see how clans deal with a 15/15 split of near max 11s and 10s in crystal 3. I'll let you know what we run into down here.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanIan View Post

Roll the dice IMO.

I've been running in C3 the last few CWLs with mostly new 9.5s a few engineered 11s and two solid 12's up top and most of the time thats to much weight for the majority of the clans I've seen. I'm going to be rolling 30v with some old clan mates to eliminate as many TH7s or lower as possible this time.

My guess is...
    Most of the clans in C3 are in the same boat as you.
    We're prob going to see a lot of clans coming back together so I'd say prob 1/5 of the clans will be way to strong for C3.
    I'd say as long as your THs are at mostly around lvl 8 at the bottom you should be above avg in this league.
    It would be sketchy running a bunch of 6s or 7s and you would be in for a lot of painful losses, but we'll probably see a few clans doing this.

Basically this roll will definitely be harder than the next CWL, same for the next one, but beyond that it will be more or less the same.

I'm interested to see how it changes over the next few CWLs, but a sketchy roster will be much more favorable in a few months.
    Last edited by BlindSyphon; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

Centennial Club NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    We are in Crystal I (just promoted from Crystal II) and made it here with a lot of TH12 and some TH11. The rest of our clan is TH8 and TH9, we will do 30vs30 and give everyone in the clan a chance to get a lot of medals. We might demote but I hope that many other clans also do 30vs30 with a weaker bottom so that we still stand a chance of staying in Crystal I.
    TH12/BH8. Heroes: 60/60/30/25 - 104 of 105 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV21.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.