Thread: Clan war league points!

Fresh Spawn

Clan war league points!

Hello, i have a question. Can i get clan war league points if im not in the clan war league?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    You can as long as you're on the roster when the CWL starts. Meaning you can sit on the bench and not be in a war for that week. As long as your clan does well, you will get those medals even if you don't attack at all. However with the upcoming update, you may need to attack as there may be a cap on how many medals an individual can earn each CWL for that month.

Forum Elder

That is a modified version of the new reward system. Thanks to DarthPat for that.
    It shows how the rewards will be distributed, according to a clans final position.
    It also shows how many medals a player that is on the roster, but does not achieve the minimum 8 medals for max reward will get.
    For someone that scores 0 stars, it is 20% of the total.
    So for instance, if the clan finished 2nd in Gold 1, you would get 36 medals.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    You can as long as you're on the roster when the CWL starts. Meaning you can sit on the bench and not be in a war for that week. As long as your clan does well, you will get those medals even if you don't attack at all. However with the upcoming update, you may need to attack as there may be a cap on how many medals an individual can earn each CWL for that month.
    I havent seen anything about players being capped on how many stars they can earn during cwl week, only that once 8 personal stars have been accrued, then that is the max reward earned for the month.

It wouldnt make sense for SC to hamstring clans by having a system that opts out high level players once max reward is reached.
    The idea is to create an environment that causes clans to try and push. Forcing out the top players would totally undermine that proposal.
    Therefore, for those clans that wish to gain the best possible medal tally for the week, it will be the lower end of the roster that will rotate players to get their star count up.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; March 28th, 2019 at 03:39 PM.