Thread: Eligibility for War

Fresh Spawn

Eligibility for War

If a new member joins the Clan and their "league trophy" icon is grey with a red line under it, it means that the player is not yet eligible to partake in Clan Wars. How or where can I check how long this player's waiting time is before they can join in Clan Wars? Apologies if this has already been asked (we are a fairly new and inexperienced clan).
    Last edited by Piekkel; March 27th, 2019 at 05:47 PM.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Try checking their profile and if you see Eligible for War in X. Then that means they had left their previous clan for several reasons. I personally will not take those players into the clan for any reason even if they have a friend in my clan (the latter is if it was not known to me until after I find out they have a friend in my clan).

Fresh Spawn
    For which (specific) reasons when leaving a clan will there be a waiting period? Is it because the player has been kicked out of their previous clan or because they left voluntarily? Perhaps jumping from clan to clan?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Piekkel View Post
    For which (specific) reasons when leaving a clan will there be a waiting period? Is it because the player has been kicked out of their previous clan or because they left voluntarily? Perhaps jumping from clan to clan?
    If you mean for the individual to be available for war. When the individual's current war must be over before they're allowed to join another war as you can't do two war at the same time. In other words, it may take up to 47 hrs before a player will be able to join your war whether or not they left the clan voluntarily or kicked out. Both scenarios have the same result: unable to join another clan's war until their previous clan's war is over.

Forum Elder
    I totally agree with LapDawg. +1 rep.
    If someone joins you with a war timer, then not only does it mean their clan is engaged in war, but the player is on the war roster.

It could be that they completed their war attacks before leaving. It could also mean that they are a jumper that will leave you stranded on the field of battle.
    Once war is found, there is no changing when they do a runner.
    Clash of Stats seems to be a good place to get a players history. I am unsure whether it gives a live update of whether they had attacked or not.
    I never accepted anyone with a war timer, so havent looked.
    Memory is vague, and they may have changed it in since forever. But I always thought the available for war time was shown on their profile.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piekkel View Post
    Kicked out or left voluntarily during war either way, especially with war timer of more then 24 hours, you don't want them. Also if they are low level and start talking about war as soon as they join.....they are probably going to bail as soon as they are in a match.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.