Thread: Leader and co can send PERSONAL MAIL

Leader and co can send PERSONAL MAIL

1. If supercell add personal mail then it would be supereasy for leader and co-leader to message personaly to the specified person which only needed that information.
    2. We can send messages to our friends like pubg
    Its hard to add this in next update but i am definitely sure to see this in upcoming update.

Bye folks i will be again here soon with great idea

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by davebittu93 View Post
    1. If supercell add personal mail then it would be supereasy for leader and co-leader to message personaly to the specified person which only needed that information.
    2. We can send messages to our friends like pubg
    Its hard to add this in next update but i am definitely sure to see this in upcoming update.

Bye folks i will be again here soon with great idea
    Lets play this out shall we?

ONLY leaders and COs will have this ability. So when folks join a clan they will be immediately screaming to get CO. After all, it is their right to be able to mail to others.

For all the trolls out there, this will be a field day. I want to spam or harass others because I am angry about something or take delight in the suffering of others, if only there was a way to personally message my victims...oh wait, there IS. I form a clan of my own and anytime I want to victimize others all I have to do is leave my present clan and hop over to the clan I own and as leader of that clan I send out 10,000 messages and then hop back to my normal clan.

These are just two reasons why this is an idea that shouldn’t ever be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Lets play this out shall we?

ONLY leaders and COs will have this ability. So when folks join a clan they will be immediately screaming to get CO. After all, it is their right to be able to mail to others.

For all the trolls out there, this will be a field day. I want to spam or harass others because I am angry about something or take delight in the suffering of others, if only there was a way to personally message my victims...oh wait, there IS. I form a clan of my own and anytime I want to victimize others all I have to do is leave my present clan and hop over to the clan I own and as leader of that clan I send out 10,000 messages and then hop back to my normal clan.

These are just two reasons why this is an idea that shouldn’t ever be implemented.
    I don't know you understand or not it is a cool idea specially 2 one

Millennial Club
    I don't know you understand or not it is a cool idea specially 2 one
    I understand perfectly what you are suggesting. i am pointing out exactly how implementing it will be abused. If you can come up with a different way of doing it that wont allow trolls and abuse, I would love to hear it. There are available options out there already outside of the game. Discord is one of them.
    Last edited by Tosti111; March 27th, 2019 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I understand perfectly what you are suggesting. i am pointing out exactly how implementing it will be abused. If you can come up with a different way of doing it that wont allow trolls and abuse, I would love to hear it. There are available options out there already outside of the game. Discord is one of them.
    You are from clash of clans?

Millennial Club
    You are from clash of clans?
    Nope, no affiliation at all.

I like this idea, but not clan-based (leader/co) but in the `social tab`. Right now it's more like the `stalker tab` because there is no way to communicate with friends in other clans other than hop over to their clan

I like the idea. Not just Co's and leaders though. Have a way to send individual mail to people you are friends with or people in your clan. To prevent spam maybe only two messages per day or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by 85014852EisjfsJ View Post
    I like the idea. Not just Co's and leaders though. Have a way to send individual mail to people you are friends with or people in your clan. To prevent spam maybe only two messages per day or something like that
    Like clan mail 12hr timer you can only send 1 mail within 12hr

Like clan mail 12hr timer you can only send 1 mail within 12hr
    This could still be used to target specific players and toxic messages regardless if it had a cooldown of 1 hour or 12 hours. If you wish to send messages to friends, then use one of the several 3rd party apps that have this feature.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; March 27th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014