Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is clash a rama officially super cell content?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A pinapple under the sea.
    Posts
    147

    Is clash a rama officially super cell content?

    I remember when Clash a rama was being introduced as fan made by actual cinema creators. Is that still the case now? Is clash a rama still a fan made creation or is it endorsed by super cell? If so, could we expect to see a continuation from supercell or the fans developing the content? Or does clash a rama have an end to the series in the future?

    Personally, I would like to see supercell add onto the content so we can see more episodes released [on a faster time basis]. However, I am not a content creator so I cant say that I understand the process behind it. Nonetheless, I hope to see more clash a rama series released.
    Last edited by Duke07; March 27th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    I remember when Clash a rama was being introduced as fan made by actual cinema creators. Is that still the case now? Is clash a rama still a fan made creation or is it endorsed by super cell? If so, could we expect to see a continuation from supercell or the fans developing the content? Or does clash a rama have an end to the series in the future?

    Personally, I would like to see supercell add onto the content so we can see more episodes released [on a faster time basis]. However, I am not a content creator so I cant say that I understand the process behind it. Nonetheless, I hope to see more clash a rama series released.
    2 months ago Clash a rama via SC, has uploaded Season final on youtube.

    may be that's the end of it.

    Click to fill the recruitment form >> The Bhairava/Akhand Bharat|TH 12|Heros : Maxed| Tag : #2C92VGRC8 #P22GJR0Q8
    Surgical Strike|TH 12|​ #9VV2Q2908

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A pinapple under the sea.
    Posts
    147
    Well I hope it is not over I think its a masterpiece that helps my imagination of character development between the multitude of different platforms coming together and interacting. In other words, makes my imagination, concept of character personality, come to fruition in terms of what the troops, characters, and the game come to life.
    Last edited by Duke07; March 27th, 2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: typo

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    3,389
    While Clash-A-Rama isn't created by Supercell, it is created by some very well known writers. We interviewed the Clash-A-Rama writers a while back. Check it out.



    We even did some voice acting for the video at the end.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    96
    Already missed clash-a-rama. Please bring a sequel. 😄😄😄

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A pinapple under the sea.
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    While Clash-A-Rama isn't created by Supercell, it is created by some very well known writers. We interviewed the Clash-A-Rama writers a while back. Check it out.


    We even did some voice acting for the video at the end.
    Wow those are some very popular set of actors and screen writers!!! Hopefully, SC allows their creativity to flourish. Nonetheless; I expect great things from clash-a-rama. Cant wait for the next 100 seasons

    Side note it is actually pretty refreshing to see the behind the scenes of what they actually do and plan for the episodes. Glad that theyre taking the series very serious. Fun atmosphere!

    Thanks for sharing this!

  7. #7
    The writers pitched the idea to Supercell, the Finnish studio behind the game, and the result is Clash-a-Rama, an ongoing series on YouTube.
    Last edited by Ullery357; March 29th, 2019 at 05:50 AM.

  8. #8
    Crab Claw Ibrani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Palembang
    Posts
    337
    they definitely work for supercell, I mean who wants to waste alot of his time making these complicated animations which probably took months to make for free?

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    they definitely work for supercell, I mean who wants to waste alot of his time making these complicated animations which probably took months to make for free?
    The writers and animators of Clash A Rama do not work for Supercell. If you watched the video I linked above, we talk with the writers about it. They were just really big fans of Clash of Clans and wanted to an animated show.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    On my altar pretending to be a statue
    Posts
    631
    Either way, Clash-A-Rama are amazing

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •