Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to recruit efficiently

Banned

Advice about my clan

Ive ran my clan for a few months, spent a ton of time recruiting and making sure everything is perfect etc, but i feel like i want to just be in someone elses clan where i can just chill and have no pressure on me. But on the otherhand i have spent so much time building up this clan, getting a strong set of co leaders that i dont want to waste all of my effort.
    Any advice on what to do?

Chill in your own clan. Tell them you need a break.
    If you want to fully change the Ďairí around you: discuss with your leadership, and maybe keep an anchor (any th3+ with Leader status, if you fear to lose control), and go wander.
    Visit my clan (in sig, direct link in game), if you want to chill... thatís all we do

Iíve ran clans fully, or shared for most of 6 years... I also got to chill at some point. Now I run my current clan in a relaxed way (no more spreadsheets, websites, callers, line, band, discord, ...). Just take advantage of my experience to manage them just enough to keep them happy, and me chill.

One infraction from a ban, and angry about this worthless update and no communication
    You could even stay in your own clan and chill.
    My clan is pretty relaxed anyway, but trying to arrange a CWL so it's both fair and you put out a reasonably strong team each war was a bit exhausting one month, so I got a coleader to completely take that part over.

Delegation!

Do you think Jeff Bezos personally oppresses all of his wage slaves? Nope. Delegation!
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; August 10th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Banned
    Thanks for the advice, whats your clan called? Or clan tag?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    You could even stay in your own clan and chill.
    My clan is pretty relaxed anyway, but trying to arrange a CWL so it's both fair and you put out a reasonably strong team each war was a bit exhausting one month, so I got a coleader to completely take that part over.

Delegation!

Do you think Jeff Bezos personally oppresses all of his wage slaves? Nope. Delegation!
    I’m trying to... but still need to spread some reps...

About delegation: that’s what I called ‘shared’ leading in my reply: after 6 cwls managing 40+ th12 to get to champ-1, I needed a break.
    I stayed in that clan one more cwl, but couldn’t manage to be on the bench, so after that one, I left it, and kind of restarted an old clan from scratch (only me and the retired leader)... now for 4 months, we’ve won more wars than lost. Players are half decent, half attacking in war: I don’t mind/care anylonger... Just chill

Being the only th12, I can easily turn away ‘coaching’ by saying ‘i’m too old to remember th x’ lol.
    And i found 3 cos that are good, like mid-level management; and don’t want more.
    They now see how annoying it can be to lead... lol

clan #9VR2L02 (iQuit) ()

Agree with Phil. Delegate. I recruit and handle war rosters. I let my cos handle war planning and coaching. They enjoy it. Takes a lot off of me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Very true, although at the moment i do not have the co leaders with the skill to run these things

Quote Originally Posted by Sm4sher View Post
    Very true, although at the moment i do not have the co leaders with the skill to run these things
    They’ll learn. Or teach them a few quick rules, and let them ‘fall off the nest’... they’ll spread their wings, and maybe fumble a bit until they get it just like you may have at start.

Again, by keeping an anchor base in the clan, you can even ‘monitor’ them a bit, or using a social app, and give them advice without the pressure of leading.

But one thing from that last comment of yours: try to teach while you lead. Always explain your decisions/rules, and some will pick up from there, and take some of the load, already while you lead. I can leave my clan, and none will go crazy, in any of my previous clans either.
    Lastly, being a good leader also means that if you leave, they’ll be happy(ier) when you are back

Quote Originally Posted by Sm4sher View Post
    Takes time. I'm the third leader since I've joined the clan. The original retired due to real life and recently returned. The next delegated to me. But over time, we've built a strong bench. It will come. And you're not alone, there have been times when I've thought I should just go join a clan and say I don't want to be anything. Just a grunt. Then there are the good times like the past week. The clan pulled together after a disappointing 1st war defeat and went on to win the week due in large part to the leadership team.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned

How to recruit efficiently

I need to get a strong set of co leaders around me, ive tried recruiting off here but with no luck and global also has yielded only rushed players who no one else will take or lower town hall players, wheras i need some high level players with experience to guide me and aide with things like wars etc.
    Any tips on how and where to recruit players like this?