Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our clan leader is never online

our clan leader is never online

Hello sir, i am adnan khanzada and my account tag##PLYYRQJG0 at townhall 9, sir our clan leader in inactive last one year and there is no co leader to proceed the clan, our clan name is dangerouskz tag##PGVGJRCRP at level 10, please sir help us, how can i make a leader or co leader to proceed the clan

Forum Champion
    Wait until the update on April 1. They are adding a feature to help clans like yours. Here is a quote from Darian the SC Community Manager about this topic:

Ok, quick QoL improvement exclusive for this AMA. With this next update, we'll be introducing a new Leadership rotation feature. In the event that a Clan's leader becomes inactive, after 90 days, Leadership will pass to the next senior active Co-Leader as long as that Co-Leader has been active in the last 60 days. Seniority is determined by how long a player has been in the Clan. If the next senior Co-Leader hasn't been on for 90 days, then it will go to the next senior Co-Leader if that player has been active in the past 60 days.

If the Leader has been inactive for 90 days, the Leadership will automatically pass to the next senior Co-Leader.

More details about this will be posted on the forums in the near future.

But he Said the clan doesn’t have co-leader.

Havent heard anything of how this QoL will fix this. I’m sure it’s easy it’s just a question of if they have done it:

Quote Originally Posted by Etilaclya View Post
    But he Said the clan doesn’t have co-leader.

Havent heard anything of how this QoL will fix this. I’m sure it’s easy it’s just a question of if they have done it:
    It will go to an elder next. If no elder or coleader, time to start same new clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Your leader has been inactive a year.

There are no coleaders?

Why exactly did you stay in this clan?
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Forum Veteran
    It is not that easy to steal a clan, buddy.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKhanZada View Post
    Hello sir, i am adnan khanzada and my account tag##PLYYRQJG0 at townhall 9, sir our clan leader in inactive last one year and there is no co leader to proceed the clan, our clan name is dangerouskz tag##PGVGJRCRP at level 10, please sir help us, how can i make a leader or co leader to proceed the clan
    If i am seeing and counting correctly, there are 14 elders in your clan and you have few accounts. If you met the April 1st criteria of clan leadership pass down, you should be able to get the clan leader else somebody else would be the clan leader

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bb8lr View Post
    If i am seeing and counting correctly, there are 14 elders in your clan and you have few accounts. If you met the April 1st criteria of clan leadership pass down, you should be able to get the clan leader else somebody else would be the clan leader

.. come September 1st, we will have a lot of complaints about leaderships being passed :-)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    .. come September 1st, we will have a lot of complaints about leaderships being passed :-)

/Affront
    You meant July 1st? Or did the 90 days change?

Won’t this be exploited quite easily?
    The Phantoms are Coming 👻