Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our clan leader is never online

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHornsby View Post
    Won’t this be exploited quite easily?
    How can it be exploited?
    The timer will reset if the leader comes online.
    Otherwise, it will pass onto the co leader with the longest service.
    Seems pretty cut and dried to me?

Banned
    It would be a lot better if the leader could choose a second that it would move to. If I was to stop playing, the person I would want to be second would be someone who I rely on a lot. Though he has helped me from the start, he technically hasn't been here the longest as he has left to communicate with my other clans so it is a little annoying in my opinion that we can't choose

Fresh Spawn
    Sir, My clan leader is inactive for about 130 days. And i am the member of this clan. There are no other member in our clan. I am leader is stay in our clan. But leader is inactive. And there is no co-leader and elder also. Now it is so difficult to continue our clan. It is many time we can't play war. And other players can't join with us because our clan leader is inactive and clan also. Now it is time to do something, please tell me how can i get leadership in my clan.
    (I am the member of this clan, there are no members in our clan just me and leader, there are no co-leader or elder, leader is inactive about 130 days) please do something..

Quote Originally Posted by hdemon98 View Post
    Sir, My clan leader is inactive for about 130 days. And i am the member of this clan. There are no other member in our clan. I am leader is stay in our clan. But leader is inactive. And there is no co-leader and elder also. Now it is so difficult to continue our clan. It is many time we can't play war. And other players can't join with us because our clan leader is inactive and clan also. Now it is time to do something, please tell me how can i get leadership in my clan.
    (I am the member of this clan, there are no members in our clan just me and leader, there are no co-leader or elder, leader is inactive about 130 days) please do something..
    You can't. Time to find a new clan. There has to be an active coleader or elder for leadership to pass on.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hdemon98 View Post
    Yeah, SuperCell thought about that little loophole :-)

You can’t just join a dead clan and obtain Leader staus after 90 days.

Leadership will not be given to “members”, only “co’s” and “elders” .

/Affront

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Yeah, SuperCell thought about that little loophole :-)

You can’t just join a dead clan and obtain Leader staus after 90 days.

Leadership will not be given to “members”, only “co’s” and “elders” .

/Affront
    Agree. You could build up a nice little portfolio if members could wander into dead clans and set up shop.