Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Latest 24 hour event start an upgrade in either bases to win the Book

the new event

how am i supposed to finish this event if i'm maxed in both villages?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    how am i supposed to finish this event if i'm maxed in both villages?
    You're not going to, sorry.

I just tried if upgrading walls in BH works, but it doesn't. It's kinda strange considering that upgrading walls is technically starting an upgrade which does require builder, but the upgrade time is instant.

Losing 50 gems won't kill me anyways, so what the hell

/Edit: I don't know why, I had a feeling this thread will come.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; March 27th, 2019 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post

I just tried if upgrading walls in BH works, but it doesn't.

50 gems won't kill me anyways
    I even tried removing a tree 😂😂
    #max_problems lol

Upgrade Time - Claim Reward Full players

I'm max on both vilage. Why SC don't make for us who max just we can claim book? If we are max, that mean we spend many time to game. And for what to me this book? To sell for 50 gems. And i can later etc donate 50 time troops with 1 gem cost.

Also how i see, that mean like that and work with new gameplay. In those task i see chalenge which i can't complete , and it's mean i have chance not get reward ( hero skin ) because i can't earn points. Bcz I'm max..

P.s at same time I and Other man create thread. I copy my text to He tread. This delete please. Thx
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; March 27th, 2019 at 08:13 AM.

Shame, the book would have been handy for the new Archer Tower and Canon levels arriving sooon...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post

I just tried if upgrading walls in BH works, but it doesn't. It's kinda strange considering that upgrading walls is technically starting an upgrade which does require builder, but the upgrade time is instant.

Losing 50 gems won't kill me anyways, so what the hell
    i have been collecting gems from these events ... i guess no 50 gems for me too

It's not about the 50 gems lol
    But how can there be an event that people aren't able to participate in. 😢

The update will bring us new Archer Tower and Canon levels, so we'll be able to complete a few upgrade challenges to start with till you've done them. Sadly it seems the Book in todays Upgrade Time challenge can't be claimed by upgrading one of the many I've left... shame, was hoping to put that to use on one of those new Towers. Pretty cheeky I think, teasers...

I'm max on both vilage. Why SC don't make for us who max just we can claim book? If we are max, that mean we spend many time to game. And for what to me this book? To sell for 50 gems. And i can later etc donate 50 time troops with 1 gem cost.

Also how i see, that mean like that and work with new gameplay. In those task i see chalenge which i can't complete , and it's mean i have chance not get reward ( hero skin ) because i can't earn points. Bcz I'm max..
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; March 27th, 2019 at 08:14 AM.

How does a maxed TH12 get that Book of Building reward from event?

Not sure if I should feel annoyed or not.