Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 215

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Latest 24 hour event start an upgrade in either bases to win the Book

  1. #161
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    Perhaps if you had worked a little harder you'd have been able to afford to gem to a max TH12 by now.
    Hahaha yeah sure I can be max TH12 in 3 months (that’s how long I have been playing since I restarted)... And what does it have to do with working hard? If you’re implying that I could gem my way up to max TH12 then you’re completely disillusional and I can’t take you seriously anymore.

    So once again: I. Don’t. Care. That. I. Will. Miss. Out. On. The. Next. Event. Is it easier to understand for you this way? Jesus Christ. You and a lot of others are the ones whining here about not getting a book of building you don’t need because you’re maxed out. I will say the exact same thing to people who are going to complain about the siege event tomorrow because they aren’t TH10 or higher.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •



  2. #162
    Senior Member Vook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    481
    Not that a Maxed user needs a BOH... I know you can sell it for gems, but still not really usefull

  3. #163
    Trainee vfvzqfea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    At least upgrading a wall should count...bleh. Only 50 gems I guess as I already have a book, but if I didn't, the opportunity cost is up to 1800 gems, so kinda unfortunate if someone is maxed but doesn't have a BoB with the coming update.
    That is exactly my situation you described.

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Hahaha yeah sure I can be max TH12 in 3 months (that’s how long I have been playing since I restarted)... And what does it have to do with working hard? If you’re implying that I could gem my way up to max TH12 then you’re completely disillusional and I can’t take you seriously anymore.

    So once again: I. Don’t. Care. That. I. Will. Miss. Out. On. The. Next. Event. Is it easier to understand for you this way? Jesus Christ. You and a lot of others are the ones whining here about not getting a book of building you don’t need because you’re maxed out. I will say the exact same thing to people who are going to complain about the siege event tomorrow because they aren’t TH10 or higher.
    Yeah yeah, I get it... but what doesn't make sense with what you write is that I've got the book of building from the upgrade event, so I'm not sure what you're rabbiting (LOL) on about.

  5. #165
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    Yeah yeah, I get it... but what doesn't make sense with what you write is that I've got the book of building from the upgrade event, so I'm not sure what you're rabbiting (LOL) on about.
    Then I don’t understand why you were targetting me. I just stated that getting from TH3 to TH12 for a BoB is just as impossible as getting it as a max TH12. Unless you’re a rich shjeik or something. Or a hacker who manages to downgrade a building. Both very unlikely.

    And I think that’s fine. It’s okay that lower townhalls, people in the middle (say TH9-10) or people with a maxed base aren’t able to complete every single event. The CoC world would be a much better place without all these entitled people around here.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •



  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Hi fellow clashers,

    I didn’t want to post this topic here today but after reading some new topics regarding the event of today (upgrade a building to get a book of building) and about the new archer tower/cannon levels I’m a bit disgusted by the amount of whining people here on the forums, so that’s why.

    Let me explain: some people can’t get the book because they are totally maxed. That’s unfortunate and maybe an oversight on Supercells behalf (I don’t know because I don’t work there). But it’s not the end of the world. Like several people already tried to explain: if you’re maxed, you don’t need the book. There’s an update coming you say then. As for as I know, there are only defensive buildings that get an upgrade. Who uses a book of building on a defensive upgrade? That’s just looking for reasons to complain. If we would get new barracks with a new troop, I’d get it. But now? Not at all.

    That’s another thing that bothers me. People who are maxed crying every single day here on the forums that they don’t have anything to do. Meanwhile they say that they have THE RIGHT to get the book for when the new update lands because there will be new upgrades. I guess being maxed out isn’t as bad as they make it look because they want to be maxed ASAP again as they want to use magic items on the upgrades. It really doesn’t make sense to me, really!

    Of course, I get that not being able to do an event isn’t fun, certainly if you can get a book of building which is a nice reward. But think about this: millions of players can’t do a lot of events every single time there’s IS an event. Like me, who couldn’t do like half the events since I restared playing because my CC wasn’t upgraded, the event troops took too much space or my barracks weren’t upgraded yet. Annoying but not the end of the world. I can say that I have missed out on a lot more stuff than you guys and I don’t complain about it. Being max TH12 doesn’t make you special so no there’s no difference with a player in the lower townhalls. You’re not a special snowflake that deserves its own safe space (and free rewards).

    Same things goes for the new update of the archer towers and cannons. SC actually listens to the complains and changed the models a bit, to make a greater difference with the level 16 cannons and archers towers. Instead of being happy, a lot of people are instantly being mad again about “the lazy and bad game developers”. That’s just toxic and has nothing to do with criticism.

    Well that was everything I wanted to say. The bottomline is that I’d like to have more civil conversation and discussion and criticism and less hate and toxic whining comments. Thanks in advance.

    Yours sincerely

    Raging Rabbit
    +1 Rabbit. You sound mature, considerate of the clash community as a whole and not self centered.

    I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you are not a member of a certain generation.

    As a X2 max th12 I couldn't care less about the so called oversights,bad programming etc and am just content that this will benefit the vast majority of the player base

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Then I don’t understand why you were targetting me. I just stated that getting from TH3 to TH12 for a BoB is just as impossible as getting it as a max TH12. Unless you’re a rich shjeik or something. Or a hacker who manages to downgrade a building. Both very unlikely.

    And I think that’s fine. It’s okay that lower townhalls, people in the middle (say TH9-10) or people with a maxed base aren’t able to complete every single event. The CoC world would be a much better place without all these entitled people around here.
    Having looked back through the posts... I made a sarcastic comment about how TH3s can take part in events (like E-Drag ones) by upgrading to a higher TH level, which is the argument others had been making (based on the issue that maxed TH12s can't do anything to be able to take part in the Upgrade event).

    I think this made me look like an entitled maxed TH12 player, which I'm definitely not (neither entitled (at least I have no sense of it), nor maxed, nor TH12). I don't think there has been as much complaining (by lower THs that couldn't take part in higher TH level events) as there has been from maxed TH12s regarding this event (not that I monitor such things closely). I think that's quite telling.

  8. #168
    Forum All-Star MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Not that a Maxed user needs a BOH... I know you can sell it for gems, but still not really usefull
    How about those folks who are maxed and preparing for the April update, but don't have BoB then?

    I personally don't care as the BoE is the last magic item I'm missing in my treasury, but there are maxed out people who don't have BoB and would like to get one.


  9. #169
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,069
    I always keep a spring trap one level below max. 18 or 19 troops ejected is irrelevant anyway.
    It allows me to eg burn gold so I can get rid off the loot cart or empty the treasure against that achievement.
    Will come in handy today as well. Upgrade and cancel.

  10. #170
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    So once again: I. Don’t. Care. That. I. Will. Miss. Out. On. The. Next. Event. Is it easier to understand for you this way? Jesus Christ. You and a lot of others are the ones whining here about not getting a book of building you don’t need because you’re maxed out. I will say the exact same thing to people who are going to complain about the siege event tomorrow because they aren’t TH10 or higher.
    Agree 100%. What does it matter missing out on this event as a max TH12? Another 50 gems for my maxed account? Not worth worrying about. First World Problem, lol.
    "Puppies, rainbows and unicorns" - Is what someone put in my sig

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •