Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Latest 24 hour event start an upgrade in either bases to win the Book

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    50 gems more than you had yesterday..

Dont worry.. Be happy
    About gems I just show how i can spend if i can. With gems i don't have problem. I donate to boost to donate troops. But problem how system is't work! How i say, after update i can't complete task bcz I'm max. Then not give me that chalenge or count like I'm ready done it. Did you see how much you can earn point for wals upgrade? Very much. And how they say, not easy complete task if you want get hero skin. Sure not easy, if almost profit task you can't complete.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; March 27th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There have always been events that people can't participate in. Ones requiri g dragon or golem, for instance. If your level us too low to beable to hold one in your CC, you can't participate.
    That's because of inability to produce units and can be solved.

This one can't. There's absolutely NO WAY to do it.

Don't make an excuse for them when it's clearly an oversight or even worse, intentionally do it.
    Last edited by vfvzqfea; March 27th, 2019 at 08:28 AM.

There have always been events that people can't participate in. Ones requiri g dragon or golem, for instance. If your level us too low to beable to hold one in your CC, you can't participate.
    Okey. But one thing when you low lvl and they motivate you upgrade Th! And other thing when you are Max! Think from this side.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    i am in same boat as you are. but for those who still have a chance:
    leave one gold mine not maxed. its a cheap upgrade that CAN BE CANCELED. basically costs you 250K elixir. something tells me you will need that gold mine in the future as well
    Sure, but if We start speak about seriosly war's then this one gold or elixir pump, is important very building!
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; March 27th, 2019 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Upload

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    About gems I just show how i can spend if i can. With gems i don't have problem. I donate to boost to donate troops. But problem how system is't work! How i say, after update i can't complete task bcz I'm max. Then not give me that chalenge or count like I'm ready done it. Did you see how much you can earn point for wals upgrade? Very much. And how they say, not easy complete task if you want get hero skin. Sure not easy, if almost profit task you can't complete.
    Im maxed aswell.. everyone getting their knickers in a twist over something of nothing.. If you cannot claim the book it means you already have one.

Happy Clashing

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Is this a joke?

So, we get a building book for improving a building.... we can't even improve because all buidings are maxed! Just a few days before the update... So thousands of players loose this book that would be very welcomed and needed on the 1st of April, with the update. I am sad, mad and disappointed.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    Im maxed aswell.. everyone getting their knickers in a twist over something of nothing.. If you cannot claim the book it means you already have one.

Happy Clashing
    Say wah? You can’t claim the book if you can’t do the event. If you have nothing to upgrade, then you can’t do the event. Sure it’s only 50 gems, if you already have the book. That’s 2 training potions from Abdul. Hard to believe that SC didn’t allow walls to count as an upgrade.

did you upgraded your BB to max?
    TH12 60|60|30 TerMinus Prime,Lvl 262||HH : 38Mil+||🏆 5937
    TH12 50|60|26 ALPHA WOLF,Lvl 174
    TH10 40|41|5 Ichigo,Lvl 121 ,
    TH10 29|33|5 Naruto 100
    TH10 21|22|5 Saitama 96
    [RECRUITING]Total Balloony[Leader] #CC08YYJP

Question!
    I just started upgrading giant but i did not recieve a book of building!
    The event is “start an upgrade” .
    Not start upgrading a building!
    Anyone with same problem?

...but we‘ve never ever had anything where being too well developed kept you from participating.

btw I even tried upgrading a wall piece.... why does that not count?! I have nothing else I can upgrade.
    And as for the reward not being of any use, may I remind you, that the update that’s around the corner includes new levels for buildings where a book of building would come in handy...

No solution from SC here
    That is disappointing.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; March 27th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

high end TH12, lvl 211 60/60/30
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheimpossibleRazz View Post
    I am sad, mad and disappointed.
    All of this because one book? Come now...