Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Latest 24 hour event start an upgrade in either bases to win the Book

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Worth or not, that's not 12 th problems. And what to do everyone self think. But you can do that, and worth that or not it's second question. But "game" not locked this event to you because you are th 9 or less, like yesterday locked game for all max 12 th players. They can't finish event. Bcz are max. Everyone can finish this event, don't care which you are th.
    Everyone can't finish today's event, only th12 can unlock SM and th10&11 can do it if they are donated one. But th9 below can't do today's event, just like maxed th12s couldn't do yesterdays event.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Everyone can't finish today's event, only th12 can unlock SM and th10&11 can do it if they are donated one. But th9 below can't do today's event, just like maxed th12s couldn't do yesterdays event.
    Why th9 can't??? Why? If you not have gems or it's to much for you, it's second reason! But you can do it! 🤦🏻 Th12 can't finish bcz game locked event for me. I have money, i have gems. How i can finish that event? Tell me please ☺️
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; March 29th, 2019 at 07:09 AM.

Nếu ai đ đ tối đa cả 2 lng rồi th cn cần chi Cng trnh thư nữa, hoặc 50 đ qu cũng chẳng cần thiết nữa.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Why th9 can't??? Why? If you not have gems or it's to much for you, it's second reason! But you can do it! ���� Th12 can't finish bcz game locked event for me. I have money, i have gems. How i can finish that event? Tell me please ☺️
    Are you really suggesting that TH9 could do it, just because they have the possibility to spend several thousand gems to make themselves TH10 with upgraded CC?

REALLY????
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Are you really suggesting that TH9 could do it, just because they have the possibility to spend several thousand gems to make themselves TH10 with upgraded CC?

REALLY????
    I speak about technical side. You can do it. But did do it , it's your choice.

"REALLY????"
    And if you do it, anyway you stay in profit! you have new th and new cc. Why not?
    Why not? For fun? For hype ( youtube etc )

That's not story like with th12 when you can't.