Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does the donation order matter?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    For defense : From what I have seen, the troops come out in the order they were donated. And I remember, someone had tested and confirmed this in a previous thread about this topic.

For offense:

It is slightly random for offense. But the troops in position 1 will come out first and then, troops in 2nd and so on. Usually these positions are independent of donation order and follow the order in which troops were unlocked. But sometimes, it may not follow too.

For eg. in the pic, giant is at position 1, so it will come out first. Usually giant and bowler take 1st and 2nd spot irrespective of donation order. But if we need the bowlers to come out first, we can request and fill again and again until they change positions. It is a rare scenario but happens.
    from my understanding, it changes when troops are donated from different time zones.
    Last edited by arpithmania; March 27th, 2019 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunoarceprado View Post
    When someone asks for troops, does the donation order matter?
    For example, if someone asks for 1 giant and 1 dragon, I may send first the giant then the dragon or first the dragon then the giant.
    Does the order I send the troops have any kind of influence in the game, how the troops leave the castle (when defending) or the machine (when attacking)?
    To my personal experience
    A big Noo it doesnt matter
    here's the reason- the more housing space troops comes first even if u donate it in last and less housing space comes later.
    for ex-when opponent cc have witches and archer. at that time witches come first then comes the archer..
    i think now u got your answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    That's not exactly correct. The deployment order is a little more complex than that. But unfortunately, for very specific reasons we don't share that information publicly.
    I'd like to know what these reasons are.
    It seems so bad to play with "random deployment order" if it is not...

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton120195 View Post
    I'd like to know what these reasons are.
    It seems so bad to play with "random deployment order" if it is not...
    The reasons are to make it harder for people to mod the game, in other words - cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    The reasons are to make it harder for people to mod the game, in other words - cheat.
    Yes, I believe they had changed it to first in, first out about a year ago but since then they made the order random (atleast on defense) in order to combat modding.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    That's not exactly correct. The deployment order is a little more complex than that. But unfortunately, for very specific reasons we don't share that information publicly.
    For defence :

I once peeked inside the CC right before troop deployment and saw the troops inside the CC bunny hopping for excitement to enter the battle just behind the CC exit door.
    (If you ever played WOW Battlegrounds or Overwatch you know what I mean)

So I guess the order of appearance directly correlates to the level of excitement of each individual troop.

-- marrvin

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    For defence :

I once peeked inside the CC right before troop deployment and saw the troops inside the CC bunny hopping for excitement to enter the battle just behind the CC exit door.
    (If you ever played WOW Battlegrounds or Overwatch you know what I mean)

So I guess the order of appearance directly correlates to the level of excitement of each individual troop.

-- marrvin
    Lol😆😂.........