Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Everybody is dropping from Legends

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    Really? that's new information to me. Most max players I know keep at champions or titans to avoid the clouds, so I thought it as a general rule. But my community is formed by war players.
    I assumed that if many of those players go up to legends (and they could easily do it), there would be more bases to raid. Well, I guess there would be more raids indeed, since many of those players aren't so active... I just don't know if it could be the solution for clouds issue
    The part you're missing is that the players you mention in Champs as you say are not very active. You need to be rather active to get to/stay in Legends. So, they would need to become active and stay active to get/stay there. They either do that and contribute to the problem (not necessarily make it worse but not make it any better. i.e. making more attacks than the defences they're taking) or they get to Legends and become not very active again and are pushed back down out of legends - putting things back where they started. That is where the endless loop is.

Quote Originally Posted by MattVargo View Post
    I made it today into Legends League. Finally made it to my goal. No biggy. I may stay here till the update drops.
    Congrats to you!

I also made my first trek to Legends during the latter half of last season... been wanting to do it before "Blue Skies" (or what ever it's called) kicked in incase it became less of a challenge (less meaningful) after. I did drop after the current season began because the wait times instantly jumped from reasonable to over an hour. Btw... for me, loot in Legends was almost 2X that of T3, surprised me that the wall grind actually went quicker there. I'm assuming the permanent Legends residents must ease off on the trophy push later in the season, but I admit I don't have enough data there to really know.

Hanging in M2 for now. Loot is decent and you can actually defend here. Weird concept I know
    Cant go back to legends until there is a cloud fix. Just cant do it.

Playing for 6.5 years-No that's not a typo!
    Just shoot me now
    Clan---->
    Tapped!Out!

Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    The part you're missing is that the players you mention in Champs as you say are not very active. You need to be rather active to get to/stay in Legends. So, they would need to become active and stay active to get/stay there. They either do that and contribute to the problem (not necessarily make it worse but not make it any better. i.e. making more attacks than the defences they're taking) or they get to Legends and become not very active again and are pushed back down out of legends - putting things back where they started. That is where the endless loop is.
    Well... That's sad to hear.
    I hope supercell can find a way around it. I really always thought the problem was in the number of top players. Speaking for myself, I have two th12 (one of them almost maxed) and always drop from titans to champions when clouds start to appear. In a clash world without clouds, I would happily be pushing in legends. For now I'll only focus on clan wars until the clouds are gone.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; March 29th, 2019 at 02:05 AM.