Thread: fastest way to drop trophies?

Centennial Club

fastest way to drop trophies?

So, I have been in legends for a long time and honestly, I am sick of the clouds. So, what is the fastest way to go from 5k+ to as little as possible without having to remove shield/guard each time? If anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing them!

You either wait in the clouds and drop or remove your shield and guard to drop. I don't think there is any 3rd option.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    So, I have been in legends for a long time and honestly, I am sick of the clouds. So, what is the fastest way to go from 5k+ to as little as possible without having to remove shield/guard each time? If anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing them!
    Search and find village, lose by dropping Queen with ability - next same. I dropped from 5600 sometimes and did the first part by shield/guard - very hard to lose everything of ressources. It took me 6h for leaving legends and dropping in T2 .

Centennial Club
    Dang, thats a painful journey. Well, thanks for the suggestions. I guess at T2/t3 I will just start dropping my queen.

I just hero drop on the edge and end the attack before hero gets hit, I dropped from Legends to 700 trophies in less than an hour.

My personal record is 0 trophies, once below 500 it gets tough, almost as hard to maintain as being in the Legends clouds, as youre only dropping 2-4 trophies at a time, and as soon as you log off you get hit 5 billion times to bring you back up to 1400. 😁
    Last edited by Night Crawler; March 26th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 65 BK 65 GW 40
    level 218 1756 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Centennial Club
    Did it once to 900 with th 11 max, sorry, no way to play there felt like an elephant attacked by mosquitos 😂

Move your TH to a corner with nothing else around it and remove your shield.
    You'll be attacked in no time with guaranteed trophy decrease

Remove your guard/shield and repeat

It will be way faster than droppping your queen

Centennial Club
    So just to update you guys. I went from 5277 to a current 4807. Unfortunately I have won a few defense along the way. But I found the fastest way current at Titan 1 is to just remove shield and remove guard. The clouds are still keeping me from losing trophies fast enough. Nonetheless, I am steadily dropping.

Also side note I have already lost over 6 million elixir and gold and about 46k DE.
    Last edited by Duke07; March 26th, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

The fastest way is to manually end your shield and guard. After u end them, log off and get attacked. Repeat this process.
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

Centennial Club
    Since you're at t1 its not much cloud as it is in legends you can get a base in like 2-3 mins just drop any heros and surrender before they get hit. Hope you give me some trophies doing that 😜 ✌
    Last edited by RH69; March 26th, 2019 at 07:36 PM.