Thread: Better derby prizes

Trainee

Better derby prizes

Iím in a neighborhood with friends that I know. Some of them canít play to the degree needed to win or place in the derby. All of this is fine but for a more active player, it seems like a lot of work throughout the week for a very small payoff; a couple saws, few sugars...etc. I donít want to leave the neighborhood as that defeats the commradie of the game for me. But itís getting really boring and I getting less motivated to complete all my tasks. I wish there were more decorations to win or if I could choose a few of any item I want... Or how about if your neighborhood doesnít place, you give the top point earning farmer in the neighborhood a special prize?

They should add more gems and boosters to the prizes. It is really frustrating tho if my neighborhood doesn't place top 3 while i worked hard throughout the derby and I scored high points !!! I totally agree with you .

Trainee
    I like your idea too!

I think your hood leader needs to rally it’s members.

if you want all the prizes available, the team needs to do their part. Just because you work hard does not mean you should get the all of the prizes. You can do that in a solo hood.

you could calculate how many points are needed per hood member at the beginning of the derby to reach whatever goal you have and request that they meet a minumum of those points
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Trainee
    We have tried to rally (and nag) but some just can’t complete all tasks and if they take lower point tasks, we still can’t compete with teams that only do 320 plus tasks. We want to enjoy HayDay and not make it an all out chore for everyone in our hood and Since these are people I know, I’m don’t want to kick them to the HayDay curb ). I’m just hoping for a way to keep it fun and satisfying. It does seem as if the thresholds are harder to achieve now! Perhaps that is part of it.

Trainee
    And, yes I do think the higher producers in a non-placing farm should get a‘lil extra! Because We’re doing the bulk of the work to get a prize for everyone. It might help motivate those that are less involved.