Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 🔥Feeling burned by your hood? Neighbors got ya fuming? At Knott Pompeii it’s a blast🔥

Centennial Club
    Bump #80!!! Woohoo! Happy v-day. Come join us.

Centennial Club
    Come for the derby; stay for the people.

Centennial Club
    Yet another win. What are you waiting for. You know your gonna like it here.

Request to join

Hi my name is Lisa and my farm is called the Grange. #PLCOGYVYL. I have a level 53 farm, I have eight buildings in my town, 8 fishing spots open and all relevant machines for my level. I started a neighbourhood to start winning derbies as I joined a ton that let me down. I always felt like I was doing solo derbies in unhelpful hoods that didn't trade unless you count them cleaning out my barn without returning the favour. So I'm very frustrated. I'd all but given up on winning derbies in a good that would appreciate my help and help me in return, so your hood sounds amazing. Please let me know if you would be willing to allow me to join, cause I'd shut down my hood in a heartbeat. Also I'm from Ireland, GMT +0 and speak native English.

Best regards

Lisa

Centennial Club

Sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by LisaVerweij View Post
    Hi my name is Lisa and my farm is called the Grange. #PLCOGYVYL. I have a level 53 farm, I have eight buildings in my town, 8 fishing spots open and all relevant machines for my level. I started a neighbourhood to start winning derbies as I joined a ton that let me down. I always felt like I was doing solo derbies in unhelpful hoods that didn't trade unless you count them cleaning out my barn without returning the favour. So I'm very frustrated. I'd all but given up on winning derbies in a good that would appreciate my help and help me in return, so your hood sounds amazing. Please let me know if you would be willing to allow me to join, cause I'd shut down my hood in a heartbeat. Also I'm from Ireland, GMT +0 and speak native English.

Best regards

Lisa
    sent you a pm

Centennial Club
    Room for the right ones.

Centennial Club
    Open for a good player. Please read recruitment thoroughly as some rules have just changed. See you soon. 😁

Centennial Club
    Room for a couple more neighbors. Come join us during our time of social distancing.

Centennial Club
    I’m thinking of a number between 1-100. Guess it and you get all the items in my barn. 😉

Centennial Club
    Would warmly welcome another member. Preferably someone with the letter “t” in their name.