Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question for more techie than I! :)

Question for more techie than I! :)

When looking at the forum and the list of "catagories" (news, announcements, derby talk etc ) I see one that says Hay Day Discord....

I thought it was like a thread for people that might be having problems.... but when I clicked it, it gives a link to chat with other farmers... I did not click that because I have no idea what it is!

Is this a new technicolgical thing? If anyone is a member... how does it work?

Thanks in advance!
    Kathy

I have the same question.

Hay day discord is just another way to connect with other farmers. I lurk now and then, but it is not my cup of tea.

it resembles global chat, IMO

i am seeing if we can get a full explanation from someone there
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 25th, 2019 at 09:13 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Discord is real-time chat to talk to other gamers, so there's one for Hay Day. You can talk to other farmers in real-time.

I have an account. It's legit, if that's the main concern.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Forum Superstar
    Hello everyone! I'm part of the mod team for the Discord server so I heard some people here were looking for some explanation.

What exactly don't you guys understand? Or what would you like to know about it? I can try to explain!

Basically it's just another way to communicate with other players. It's more instant, so it's easier to have a conversation with someone than it is on here. This place is better for longer analyses and explanations (oh the times we've linked forum threads in the discord ), but the Discord is really good for just being a fun hangout and for quick conversation

Also, easy picture sharing. REALLY easy picture sharing !

Hopefully that, and what Rowdy said, will help answer your questions
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; March 25th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Hi there! I am Rowdy Ranch, an admin for the /r/HayDay Discord server.

Discord is an app where you can chat with other gamers. In this case, this is a server where you can chat with other Hay Day players!! We have channels for trading, sharing farm pictures, and even just hanging out with other players.

Discord is free and very simple to use! Come on and join today, you won't regret it
    Hay Day Content Creator, moderator for r/HayDay on Reddit, and owner of Hay Day's Discord server!
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rowdyranch
    Hay Day's Subreddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/HayDay/
    /r/HayDay Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/F7Bmubq

Hi! Iím from the /r/HayDay discord server too.

ďDiscord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities, that specializes in text, image, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in web browsers.Ē

In other words, itís a big chat, kind of like a global chat. We have trade, nhood recruitment, sharing friend codes, etc.... like everywhere else does but mostly itís a place to hang out and chat. Game tips and advice, deco advice. Itís extremely easy to share farm pics, I think we have 3 different channels just for that.

Itís really well moderated (if I do say so myself &#128514, itís pg, family friendly. If it passes the in game filter, it passes on our server. And itís loaded with friendly people.

If youíre thinking of checking it out, please do, itís a fairly simple app to use and anyone on there will be happy to help with any questions.

And a few of us will be following this thread to answer your questions as well!

Thanks to all of you! Lol. Your answers made me learn something new! (My daily goal)
    I guess I was thinking of the word "discord" as in disagreement between people- like the expression... sowing discord, or, there is discord amongst us.

I very much appreciate the feedback and the insight.

Thanks for coming by, guys
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

When making an account, Do we still have privacy within the chat, where the people do not have access to personal information or our whereabouts unless we freely share such information?