Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New competitive derby hood looking to grow

New competitive derby hood looking to grow

Hi there! Getting tired of players that don't pull their weight? Want to focus on finishing in the top 3 every week? Love your townies? Don't want a lot of rules? Yeah, that's how we felt too.... So we started "The Rusty Rooster" to find more players that are like us! We are maximum point, 9 task required, 10th optional hood. Only rules are finish your tasks, communicate! in English!, and be nice. Come give us a try!

The Rusty Rooster
    #PJYLVRJV
    Last edited by Cgirl123; February 28th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

Come kick derby butt!

Centennial Club
    I joined your hood but you kicked me out !! Because I couldn't chat when I was sleeping !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastin2015 View Post
    I joined your hood but you kicked me out !! Because I couldn't chat when I was sleeping !!!!!!
    Sorry! We gave you 8 hours to reply! We want to make sure we communicate with new people before derby. If you want to come back please feel free😀 just please communicate!

Awesome teamwork! Gold in power derby! Come join us!

Kicking blossoms butt! Come see what great teamwork is all about!

Amazing teamwork!!!

Woah! Oh yeah!

It's time for a change!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgirl123 View Post
    Hi there! Getting tired of players that don't pull their weight? Want to focus on finishing in the top 3 every week? Love your townies? Don't want a lot of rules? Yeah, that's how we felt too.... So we started "The Rusty Rooster" to find more players that are like us! We are 316/360 plus, 9 task required, 10th optional hood (though usually do top value tasks and a tenth if needed to place). Only rules are finish your tasks, communicate! in English!, and be nice. Come give us a try!

The Rusty Rooster
    #PJYLVRJV
    I am level 66, do you have a requirement?