Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Challenges - Developer Update Video

Centennial Club
    Please atleast keep the gold tier in another tab,this will decrease the sting a lot(like the golden pig and snowman)

Forum Veteran
    Probably not. It seems like a great deal, but I've been maxed out before and lost interest in the game not long after. I'm in no real rush to spend money in order to max and likely lose interest again.

If I max out in the next couple of months and start a new account, I might buy it on a new account as I think the extra gold & elixir would really help build those walls quicker.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by techcare View Post
    Not everything is free, I get that, but a recurring $5 monthly cost in order to separate players by tier is bad for the community, in my opinion. An easy fix, although not perfect, is to allow this gold tier to be achieved by using cash or gems. That gives people the ability to pursue gold tier through in game progression.
    The issue with allowing gems for gold pass is that they give users free gems during events. If they do allow gems for gold pass, you can expect them to never give gems anymore or make it something exorbitant like 2000+ gems, in which case, no one would want to make that deal anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Well the most a gold tier player can "achieve" is a max TH12. Are you saying free players can never have a max TH12?
    Of course not. I'm a 'free' player and I'm a max th12. But a free player can't achieve a season bank that will hold 25mil resources. A free player can't achieve the other rewards either that gold players will receive, or new things that we can't even imagine yet.

This is a community separating thing based on money. Not worth it to the players, imo.

But the fix is simple - allow gold tier to be purchased with gems. That way, you can still earn your way into it.

DeputyDonkey

Undecided

It will depend on how obtainable those rewards are. Im not sure i will be active enough to reach those goals.

Millennial Club
    I’ll give it a try, 5 bucks for a month of enhanced benefits doesn’t seem too steep.

Tbh I doubt it will raise that much extra revenue for SC. I suspect most ftp players will continue to play without paying, while those who already buy gems now and then will spend the 5 bucks on doing the gold challenge INSTEAD of spending it on potions upgrades etc.

The whales who drop the big bucks won’t change, they are already maxed so don’t need the rewards.

Centennial Club
    i really don't understand the complaints. Before 3pm you had nothing, and now, even if you don't pay, you have more ressources and potions ^^ see the positive side of things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    Catastrophic for F2P players ? You want to play a game for free and yet don't want to pay anything to the Devs for the new content that you keep getting??
    Have you heard of EA?? Their games are a true example of completely P2w games.
    Didn't catch the sarcasm eh?

Quote Originally Posted by span82 View Post
    Please atleast keep the gold tier in another tab,this will decrease the sting a lot(like the golden pig and snowman)
    I keep a Golden Hog on each side of my snowman....

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by techcare View Post
    Of course not. I'm a 'free' player and I'm a max th12. But a free player can't achieve a season bank that will hold 25mil resources. A free player can't achieve the other rewards either that gold players will receive, or new things that we can't even imagine yet.

This is a community separating thing based on money. Not worth it to the players, imo.

But the fix is simple - allow gold tier to be purchased with gems. That way, you can still earn your way into it.
    A free player can't currently "achieve" a horde of magic items exceeding the CC limit, but if you buy them you can. Not any different. A paying player today can buy gold and other loot which exceeds what their storages can hold. Same thing. The fact that this is a simplified tool at a good price doesn't change that this is basically the same level of p2w that exists today, whatever you think that level is...it doesn't change a thing in that regard.