Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1500

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Challenges - Developer Update Video

Quote Originally Posted by Collingwood View Post
    Why would I pay money for a free to play game, where the game can closed down at anytime?
    Games do closed down for example :
    Resturant city
    Cafe world
    Many other games
    Why pay to go to a movie theater when the show will be on netflix in a year?
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Why pay to go to a movie theater when the show will be on netflix in a year?
    Why would i pay for netflix that cost $8~$9/month when i can watch free on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoTeax View Post
    Why would i pay for netflix that cost $8~$9/month when i can watch free on TV?
    Why complain about what other people do with their money when it isn't your money going toward the game yet you can benefit ?

Speaking of movies, this popcorn is yum!

SC not forcing any one to buy 5 dollars gold pass. You can reach top or max level even from silver league. Skin is not a big deal. Skin will not increase damage or health etc of the hero.

Patronising guff.

Either pay the money and play heroes dress up or don’t, the game is making money hand over fist, it’s not going anywhere ...no need to try and justify your game spending behaviour like it’s some sort of charity towards f2p Chiefs.

Th12 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    I very much hope skins will be as exclusive as special obstacles. Having them available later, for any price, diminishes the meaning and value of acquiring the skin during a specific season.
    I kinda agree a little bit. But, I think there would be some kind of 'Skin Tiers' like Common, Rare, Special, and Epic in future updates. And this month's Gladiator King might be the Common one, and if it's available later, I'd be totally okay, people might be okay as well. However, if let's say the Epic one that is available later, that is NOT okay. Just like you said.

I'm sorry if I'm out of topic, these are just my thoughts tho.

Quote Originally Posted by IandiS View Post
    I kinda agree a little bit. But, I think there would be some kind of 'Skin Tiers' like Common, Rare, Special, and Epic in future updates. And this month's Gladiator King might be the Common one, and if it's available later, I'd be totally okay, people might be okay as well. However, if let's say the Epic one that is available later, that is NOT okay. Just like you said.

I'm sorry if I'm out of topic, these are just my thoughts tho.
    If SC can limit Hammers to only being purchased using medals obtained in CWL, then they can limit Skins to Gold Tier purchasers as well.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by InconceivableIdkwatitmean View Post
    I have been informed I did not know. I will tone it down in future posts. 👍🏼
    FYI...

Until update drops all update posts should be along the lines of "$upsersell needs to give everyone free gold pass because the update was late. Our lives have been physically, morally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially devastated by this delay."

First 24 hours after update: "OMG...greatest update evah."

25 hours-2 weeks after update: "Worst update evah. COC is dead. xxx is OP. Impossible to 3 star/too easy to 3 star."
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Good update