Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a FUN small hood

Looking for a FUN small hood

Hi! I’m interested in joining a small adult only casual hood that enjoy having fun and chat at times while playing the derby. My playing level is 155, a daily active casual derby player, 320-400 pt tasks, 10th only when necessary to win, place and/or get that last horseshoe and always complete all my tasks. I opt out whenever necessary and prefer no delay start when derby begins because of my time zone. No drama, very polite and respectful and helpful and expect help in return, self sufficient, birdhouse for crops to help with achievements with please and thank you. Promotion upon joining is welcome and an incentive for me to join. Rss to share within. Having fun and keeping an open communication chat is a must to get to know one another and for strategies. Pm me if interested in having me join or have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon...
    Last edited by Genny; March 25th, 2019 at 06:24 AM.

​thank you for your pm.

Fresh Spawn
    Texas Gents & Ladies - Tag: #P8G0GUJQ

Hi there! Iím sending you a pm. Iím Sav with Coral Reef

Hi Genny! Have you found your hood? If not please check out our small neighbourhood. Harvesters Haven. We have an add placed on the recruitment page, if you want to take a look at that. It tells you how we work together, which I think would fit you wel. We donít recruit that often, we do currently have a place for one more. You would be welcomed to join. Kind regards. Christine. Aka Norfolk farm

Thank you all for reading and responding to my thread. I’m still searching....
    Last edited by Genny; April 5th, 2019 at 09:42 PM.

Talking Still searching

I’m still searching for a small casual active derby playing hood. No delay start and although, i’m self sufficient, I am helpful and would appreciate getting help in return.
    Last edited by Genny; April 6th, 2019 at 03:49 AM.

Hi Genny! Please give us a try We would love to have you!

New NH of Experienced Players Seeking Consistent, Competitive Players

We are a brand new NH started by experienced players.

We are 3 strong now and looking to grow!
    Polite and Drama Free
    Friendly and Chatty
    Competitive and Helpful. We love to help!
    Daily Players
    Town players
    300+ Tasks (320/400 preferred)
    Derby Oriented (We want to win)
    All nine tasks with 10th optional to win or place
    Opt out if you cannot participate in derby

We are not hard and fast on rules. We understand life happens!. We just want people who play daily, love the derby and want to win.

Current level threshold is 40. If you are under that or want to join with a friend who is, we can work with you.

We like a community approach to the derby's and want members who both ask for help and give help

Drama, taking and not giving and not being polite will not be tolerated.

Having fun, making new friends, helping the NH and your neighbors advance is what we are about.

We may be new and small, but are are determined to grow.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, request to join.

Wild Hearts Helpers
    PPC9UUQJ
    Green Horse on a Blue Heart

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Hi! I will send you a pm shortly...

🌻 🧡 🐎 The Free Spirits Neighborhood 🐎 🧡 🌻
    #PR8Y08PQ yellow flower/orange horse emblem
    The Free Spirits is looking for new members. We are a new NH and would love to have more join our community. We are looking for derby focused players who want to help us get to the Champions League and be successful in placing. We promote to elder after your first derby. (We just got promoted to Novice and plan on working our way up to Champions without problem.) We do 315+ tasks for normal derby, 10th is optional, and max point tasks for special derbies. We also have a facebook group and messanger chat (which must be joined) used to make announcements and communicate with each other outside of the game if help is needed, to advertise sales or just to get to know each other. We want to have fun with the game and chat and laugh and help one another grow the NH and our farms together. The NH is currently set to request to join and if you'd be interested DM me here so that we can get you added via facebook to join the group and subsequently the chat and NH. Looking forward to playing together.
    Last edited by intricatelovee; April 8th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.