Thread: Incentive for maxing our Builder Base

Fresh Spawn

Incentive for maxing our Builder Base

My Builder Base has been maxed out for almost 2 months now. I have zero incentive to revisit it, outside of clan games, since I cannot use the loot or earn additional loot now that it’s maxed. Please include some benefit/incentive for maxing out a base. For Builder Base, being able to share loot with your main base would be a really neat feature to unlock for maxed Builder Bases. That or at least expand the storage amounts for a base once it’s maxed out. Right now my Builder Base is just sitting there maxed and unuseable and it’s cut my Clash of Clans visits in half. If maxing your base out just leads to it not being usable beyond that point, why bother. Please address this. It shouldn’t be that be tough to address in my opinion. Sharing base loot once BB is maxed would bring more people to the Builder side to begin with as well.

Transferring loot between bases cannot work. I explained why in a previous thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12103575

To add to my analogy from that thread, it might work if there's a severe enough penalty for transferring loot. For instance, say it's capped at 100,000 per day and whatever you want to transfer from one base to the other would have a 90% tariff
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 24th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Transferring loot between bases cannot work. I explained why in a previous thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12103575

To add to my analogy from that thread, it might work if there's a severe enough penalty for transferring loot. For instance, say it's capped at 100,000 per day and whatever you want to transfer from one base to the other would have a 90% tariff
    I’d rather be able to transfer 10% of it and have to refill then have it sit there for months and do nothing. Kind of my overall point.

I’d just be patient and wait for BH9; it’s expected in a few months. Hopefully we won’t see such a long drought this time around though....
    Last edited by Noctaire; March 24th, 2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I’d just be patient and wait for BH9; it’s expected in a few months. Hopefully we won’t see such a long drought this time around though....
    Supercell responsed and said sharing loot is definitely a possibility. I’m not push TH9 if I’m just gonna max and go through this again. Give players an perk/incentive for getting there early. Would just lead to more gems/$$ which is all they care about.
    Last edited by nolia12; March 25th, 2019 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nolia12 View Post
    Supercell responsed and said sharing loot is definitely a possibility. I’m not push TH9 if I’m just gonna max and go through this again. Give players an perk/incentive for getting there early. Would just lead to more gems/$$ which is all they care about.
    Bah...another “SC just wants my money” post...?

I doubt they will ever set it up to share resources between the two sides of the game; it would not make sense to do so. Any0ne who is active on the BB wants to max because that’s kinda the whole idea of the game - max and play. What they need to do is come up with a secondary mode of 0lay for the BB - something for us to do with our maxed BB game. It’s less an issue of incentive to max than answering the question...what now? The HV has Clan Wars, CWL, and a few other things you can do but the BB just goes idle.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by nolia12 View Post
    Where did supercell ever say sharing loot might be possible? Source please?
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 25th, 2019 at 11:32 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Bah...another “SC just wants my money” post...?

I doubt they will ever set it up to share resources between the two sides of the game; it would not make sense to do so. Any0ne who is active on the BB wants to max because that’s kinda the whole idea of the game - max and play. What they need to do is come up with a secondary mode of 0lay for the BB - something for us to do with our maxed BB game. It’s less an issue of incentive to max than answering the question...what now? The HV has Clan Wars, CWL, and a few other things you can do but the BB just goes idle.
    Out of all of the content here you identify it first as a SC just wants my money post? Really? Getting increased BB participation would lead to more money. That’s just a fact. It’s a good thing for them. They are also not a charity, so hop off your high horse bud. Of course they ultimately just want our money but that is so far from the main point.

Now on to your actual useful points. I agree with adding BB wars or such to have the max BB have more impact. That ties into incentive. Doesn’t change that there isn’t any now. One you base and loot is maxed, outside of just attacking to attack, BB is idle. I hope they do something with it.
    Last edited by nolia12; March 26th, 2019 at 06:54 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Where did supercell ever say sharing loot might be possible? Source please?
    Just referencing what the SC agent I am working with said. I can copy and paste the full response below. It’s nothing concrete but the sentence that stands out is about the bases sharing loot having “strong potential”. Obviously this isn’t official and is very very very little to go on, but if they had already decided it was a feature they wouldn’t add potentially then why not say so?

—————————

Hey there again,

I hope my message finds you well 🤗

Okay, I hear you so let's discuss!

Now, regarding the loot from BB being available to share with the main village is something that has a strong potential behind it so, why not?!

Keep in mind that we always try to make changes or add content upon listening to feedback so, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me; they are certainly noted and appreciated!

Last but not least, thanks for joining our discussions around the forums as they do help us have a more complete picture of what everyone's thinking

It goes by without saying that for anything else you might need, I've got your back and I'm here for you at all times so don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Have a good one!
    Love,
    🌸 Dimi 🌸

Just be satisfied youve actually maxed your base🙄