Thread: Should you max town hall 9?

Should you max town hall 9?

Hey guys.

I have this town hall 9 account and was wondering if I should max defenses? I will max heroes, troops and traps, (and possibly walls) but I was wondering if its even smart to max defenses?
    Im a war player therefore I want the biggest advantage I can get in war, so is it worth it or not to max th9 defenses?

I hope someone will help

Centennial Club
    Yeah I'd max defenses, play with max heroes for a while and enjoy them lots of lengthy hero levels to grind after TH 9.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaxFromCecultor View Post
    Hey guys.

I have this town hall 9 account and was wondering if I should max defenses? I will max heroes, troops and traps, (and possibly walls) but I was wondering if it’s even smart to max defenses?
    I’m a war player therefore I want the biggest advantage I can get in war, so is it worth it or not to max th9 defenses?

I hope someone will help
    If you are at (or get to the point) that you have no upgrades remaining to spend DE on, then I myself would go to TH 10 with some defenses still lagging. Better that than to sit on full DE with nothing to spend it on.

Congrats by the way on getting both the Queen and King to max for TH 9. That indeed is a proverbial "long pole in the tent".
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Forum Veteran
    It's kind of the wrong question.

If maxing TH9 is your goal, then you should max. But it sounds like you're saying, should I make maxing TH9 my goal?

What do you like about the game? Will it make you happier than if you rush to Th10 and have better offense and defense sooner? We can't answer that question for you; only you can answer it for yourself.

Forum Legend
    If you want to go for it. If you want to jump to 10 chances are you’ll be ok af long as you have th 10 farm troops
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Maxing is boring. Get to where your comfortable and make the move up😎

It depends on your clan war lineup tbh. If you appear somewhere down the war lineup, it doesn't matter; put the defs anytime you want. Engineering or even the .5 path is punished now, so I won't suggest it here. If you appear somewhere at the top, max them slowly and stop when you think you are getting more th10s.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2