Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Recruiting] Mightysword | LEVEL 17 | International War Clan | TH10-12

Live high. Live mighty.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Up we go...

MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy.
    But we are recruiting,
    So you can join us maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Planck View Post
    Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy.
    But we are recruiting,
    Hi,
    I tried to join your clan. Was max TH9 except heroes BK 26 and AQ 22 (going to 23) and was rejected. Can I ask why? The only reason I went to th10 before maxing heroes was because I had done walls and all else so got very boring just farming DE and having sleeping heroes but that can be solved very quickly. Look forward to hearing from you really want to join made this just so I could join tbh.

Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy.
    But we are recruiting,
    The account I tried to join you with is my second account. My original account has more war stars and better troop donations etc
    #LLG9CVJ9
    569 war stars 34000 troop donations.
    But unfortunately when I started playing again around a year ago I couldnít retrieve it. Then I stopped playing again on my 2nd Account until around 2 weeks ago. My current account which you rejected is #YQ8PJCQ2. Reply on this forum and Iíll join you if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimz2019 View Post
    The account I tried to join you with is my second account. My original account has more war stars and better troop donations etc
    #LLG9CVJ9
    569 war stars 34000 troop donations.
    But unfortunately when I started playing again around a year ago I couldn’t retrieve it. Then I stopped playing again on my 2nd Account until around 2 weeks ago. My current account which you rejected is #YQ8PJCQ2. Reply on this forum and I’ll join you if you want.
    Sorry mate. 23 AQ is a bit too low than what we are looking for from a th10. Along with that, you got 0 clan games point and a lot of clans in your previous clans history in a short time. Wish you good luck on finding a clan.

Sorry mate. 23 AQ is a bit too low than what we are looking for from a th10. Along with that, you got 0 clan games point and a lot of clans in your previous clans history in a short time. Wish you good luck on finding a clan.
    She will be 25 in under a week. And 0 clan games points because I only started playing again 2 weeks ago. Finally, I joined a clan called ####### (more hashtags than that) and stayed there as soon as I started playing again two weeks ago but one of the COís is extremely toxic hence I left. The other clans that are in my history are clans Iíve hopped to but because of time zone I had to leave. I said to them all thanks before leaving (except Fossil which was my first original clan-now dead-and I went there to see if my old leader was still playing to say hi, he isnít).

You might try to join again after you got your AQ up. Right now we are looking for th10s to have at least around 30 royals.

Daily bump.

Last day to join us for the cwl.

You love war. We love war. What a great match!