Thread: Cloud Problem- Trophy Attack/Loot Attack

New Bloke/Chick

Cloud Problem- Trophy Attack/Loot Attack

If there was a trophy league separate from a loot league, you could have th12 in titan face th12 in crystal for loot, this means you could attack any th12 in the game. Less wait time. Then there would be a trophy league there would be no loot, but you could attack for trophies in this league. You would be able to freely attack because there would be no loot loss. Your base WOULD be an option for an attack, but you could keep your loot. Shield would protect you in loot leaugue but not war league. There could still be some type of cool down in war leaugue, possibility of being attacked could be once or twice per day.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    I can already see what the outcome is: players will put their base in the Trophy League while offline in order to preserve their loot and switch to the Loot League to raid while online.

I doubt this'll happen due to the above without a heavy cooldown period.

Edit: This will also have the same effect as the Clouds, but at the lower Trophy Leagues if this was implemented as mentioned above.
    Last edited by LapDawg; March 23rd, 2019 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Additional information.

New Bloke/Chick
    Youíll be in both leagues at the same time, so thereís no way to run from attacks. True fordefense a long cookdown could be possible but not too long. I believe it would be fine fir lower Th because it would be exactly like it is now but people can attack more for trophyís and more for loot.

good idea! but what would be the league concept on the farm side? trophies have no meaning there.
    Last edited by Ra1nfi1sh; March 23rd, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    An overall loot collected bonus at the end of the season that has tiers to climb? Thatís what Iíve got so far but if you have any other good ideas lmk.