Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This Change Needs to Happen.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation This Change Needs to Happen.

This is a simple thread. Just please remove the wait timer for challenges against your village. A lot of people tend to become mildly aggravated because of this, and I am representing them. Please remove the village modification challenge timer so we can clash with our clanmates more often, since me, personally, I tend to frequently modify my village layout.

Thanks!

-Xyrunoxx 😄

Forum Champion
    The cooldown timer for Friendly Challenges exists to prevent a player from copying an opponents war base and practicing on it. It is a much needed feature and I doubt it will ever be removed.

Welcome to the forums!

The reason a timer is put in place for friendly challenges is because without it, what’s to stop people from copying enemy war bases and practicing attacks on them until a 3 star is accomplished?

Edit: Ninja’d by Bigdome
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; March 23rd, 2019 at 06:38 PM.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

New Bloke/Chick
    I’ve posted for a pre-war challenge hour on here, you can’t see the enemy, you have to stay in that clan in order to attend and it’s 1 beginning of war.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrunoxx View Post
    This is a simple thread. Just please remove the wait timer for challenges against your village. A lot of people tend to become mildly aggravated because of this, and I am representing them. Please remove the village modification challenge timer so we can clash with our clanmates more often, since me, personally, I tend to frequently modify my village layout.

Thanks!

-Xyrunoxx 😄
    It does npt "need" to happen.

There is no possibility it will even be considered, as it was brought in (after an outcry here) for very good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)