Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help signs in town often hard to spot

Senior Member SusannaLovelyPigs's Avatar

Question Help signs in town often hard to spot

Hi, I am having troubles spotting the help signs in town. They are often hidden behind decos or behind townies standing in front of the buildings waiting to be collected. I think it would be better to have the help sign on TOP of the building instead than where townies usually stand. Is just me? Thanks 🤗
    Lev 235 - Lovely Pigs - #VQGRULOV

Pro Member
    I noticed this as well. I thought maybe it was just me that was bothered by this.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Its definitely not just the 2 of you. Thereís at least 3 of us who think so

Ok joking aside, I do agree that theyíre very hard to spot and often hidden behind decoration. Iím not sure if on top of the building would work that well because when thereís townies in a building that need serving trees this huge bell on the roof.

I do find myself often tapping all town buildings just to see where it is exactly the help is needed. So sure would appreciate a visual improvement.

Thank you TerMinus Prime

Hay Day | Level: 136 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

You would not like helping my town

i use it to put out all of my decorations, junk yard style, every square pixel, randomly willy nilly.

i can’t see my own help signs

Forum Superstar
    Oh same here, it can be very annoying.

Also, those people who have a building in That One Corner that is just behind the bar with the player name. Can't even tap the building!
    Started September 2014! Level 100 reached 21/7/2019!
    Level 110 -Town Reputation level 23
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 79/Rep 21~

**RIP forums**

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Its definitely not just the 2 of you. There’s at least 3 of us who think so

Ok joking aside, I do agree that they’re very hard to spot and often hidden behind decoration. I’m not sure if on top of the building would work that well because when there’s townies in a building that need serving trees this huge bell on the roof.

I do find myself often tapping all town buildings just to see where it is exactly the help is needed. So sure would appreciate a visual improvement.
    I agree. I find myself doing the exact same thing. I want fast turn around on our tasks, so we try to help ASAP, but town is hard.
    Last edited by themammabear; March 23rd, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I just tap the ones with the bell ringing. though I must admit to not helping people's town much as I really hate the having to go through ether to get to persons town to help only to find someone else got there first, it would be much better if there was a way of helping without leaving their farm.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I agree. I find myself doing the exact same thing. I want fast turn around on our tasks, so we try to help ASAP, but town is hard.
    It is a tedious process and other then townies I often donít even bother with visiting random peopleís towns. Iíll check hoodies and in game friends towns though.
    Dhillís trick I sometimes use myself but quite often when people need help in the town they often have bells on all buildings.

Ideally Iíd actually would like it best if we could see on their town board on the main farm what kind of help they need so we decide whether we want to help or not without going to the town first only to discover they need a boat load of sugar or beeswax.

Thank you TerMinus Prime

Hay Day | Level: 136 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

i use it to put out all of my decorations, junk yard style, every square pixel, randomly willy nilly.

i can’t see my own help signs
    I can personally attest to this fact. If you see the help sign for WP's town, be prepared to spend a MINIMUM of 30 minutes searching!

I like the idea someone had to fill town orders from the town visitor request board on their farm.
    Last edited by Tahoe; March 24th, 2019 at 03:55 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Its definitely not just the 2 of you. Thereís at least 3 of us who think so

Ok joking aside, I do agree that theyíre very hard to spot and often hidden behind decoration. Iím not sure if on top of the building would work that well because when thereís townies in a building that need serving trees this huge bell on the roof.

Likewise 👍
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

i canít see my own help signs
    i know😂😂

It is a tedious process and other then townies I often donít even bother with visiting random peopleís towns. Iíll check hoodies and in game friends towns though.
    Dhillís trick I sometimes use myself but quite often when people need help in the town they often have bells on all buildings.

Ideally Iíd actually would like it best if we could see on their town board on the main farm what kind of help they need so we decide whether we want to help or not without going to the town first only to discover they need a boat load of sugar or beeswax.
    this would be a great idea.
    even better though would be if the glitch was fixed so that when you helped in the town and the items that go out of the barn and the help actually registers☹️ I often avoid town helps because of this.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; March 24th, 2019 at 07:45 AM.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.