Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Themed Derbies No More?

Themed Derbies No More?

Where did all the themed derbies with higher rates for tasks containing various products and crops go?

Since January itís only Mystery, Regular, Blossom, Regular, Power, Regular and repeat. Our hood misses the classic themed derbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Leni10013 View Post

Where did all the themed derbies with higher rates for tasks containing various products and crops go?

Since January it’s only Mystery, Regular, Blossom, Regular, Power, Regular and repeat. Our hood misses the classic themed derbies.

What are the classic themed derbies?
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 49 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    You mean like the Yoga, Fall, Party Derbies?

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

Are “classic theme” derbies those where there would be a higher number of certain tasks showing up that go with that theme? Summer Derby, higher rate of tasks for fishing, vanilla ice cream, strawberries, juices. Can be up to 400 points.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ummer-Derby%21

Yes! I mean Holiday, Winter, Spring, Easter, Picnic, Party derbies and many more. Our hood loves these.

Personally I donít miss them - I seem to remember someone did a poll a while ago and they didnít get nearly as much appreciation as other kinds like blossom, power, and bingo.....

theme derbies were a pain for the repetitive nature of their products and baskets, which not only made the same tasks appear over and over but flooded the newspaper with the crops or products of those themes.

I do wish bingo happened more often, but I am not going to mourn themes if they disappear...or at least become seasonably rare!
    Last edited by Dove2017; March 23rd, 2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Bingo, bingo, bingo
    Please

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    Personally I don’t miss them - I seem to remember someone did a poll a while ago and they didn’t get nearly as much appreciation as other kinds like blossom, power, and bingo.....

theme derbies were a pain for the repetitive nature of their products and baskets, which not only made the same tasks appear over and over but flooded the newspaper with the crops or products of those themes.

I do wish bingo happened more often, but I am not going to mourn themes if they disappear...or at least become seasonably rare!
    I Agree. I have noticed we have not had a single one this calendar year and I am rejoicing! I was assuming it was bc SC heard our pleas to stop these repetitive, boring derbies that were all the same with a different title. Same baskets over and over with no short, fun tasks to break up the monotony! Thank you SC for hearing us! Please don’t bring them back! Derby has been much more fun wo them!
    Last edited by themammabear; March 23rd, 2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I don't mind the themed derbies, the problem was they happened almost back to back, kind of like the power derbies now, we need a good mix not too repetitive.

Bingo derbies I don't mind, but special themed derbies I loathe them.

Lucy - All the Little Squids