Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL should be a All out Slug fest between Clans!!!!!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSyphon View Post
    Its been made better it hasn't been removed though. You like your medals but I think of loot and medals as the same things because I can manage my accts properly.
    I see no reason to offer either more loot to losers or less loot to winners just because you have a hard time finding loot in the game to the point that you equate loot as being equally as valuable as time.

It says a lot that you don't understand that time is FAR more valuable in this game than loot which is plentiful. If you aren't managing your accounts to time, and instead are managing them only to loot...you aren't managing them as well as 95% of players are who seem to understand the value of time. And it's your prerogative to manage them poorly, everyone can play the game as they wish, but there's no reason to change reward structures because a tiny fraction of folks can't seem to figure out the basics of the game as it relates to being efficient with resources.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Sorry, I think my eye was focused on the "remove 200%" part... yeah, I think it is definitely a worthy idea.
    That is all this thread is about, that was all the last thread was about.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    I see no reason to offer either more loot to losers or less loot to winners just because you have a hard time finding loot in the game to the point that you equate loot as being equally as valuable as time.

It says a lot that you don't understand that time is FAR more valuable in this game than loot which is plentiful. If you aren't managing your accounts to time, and instead are managing them only to loot...you aren't managing them as well as 95% of players are who seem to understand the value of time. And it's your prerogative to manage them poorly, everyone can play the game as they wish, but there's no reason to change reward structures because a tiny fraction of folks can't seem to figure out the basics of the game as it relates to being efficient with resources.
    You just have no Idea please stay on topic in this thread please.

Forum Veteran
    That is all this thread is about, that was all the last thread was about.
    So you admit you made a thread, you got it closed due to your behavior in it, and then you went and made a duplicate thread against the rules of the forum. You may not want to admit that so quickly.

Forum Veteran
    If you honestly believe that time and loot are of the same value in the game, there's really nothing else to say except you're incredibly wrong. It's your prerogative to believe it, but it's still so obviously incorrect. I don't want to see game changes based on ideas driven by such obviously flawed beliefs though.

Or at least if many people held the same flawed belief, then they might act on it. They'd be making mistakes in their actions, but huge groups making mistakes can cause problems. Given that the vast majority of folks seem to understand the value of time being greater than loot in the game though, this entire thing is a non-problem, wherein "solving" this non-problem either punishes folks by giving them less loot for no real reason...or creating all kinds of other problems by creating even more loot farming than we have even currently.

Forum Veteran
    You just have no Idea please stay on topic in this thread please.
    Please stop doing what you already had a moderator close your previous thread for, before you went and made a duplicate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Naysbee View Post
    This was for your last thread that was closed lol

If I was in charge CWL rewards would be simple like this....
    Let's just say for this example we have 12 league levels and 12 Townhall levels

Lowest league rewards would be to suit lowest - Townhall 1 (yes I know lol)
    Highest league rewards would be to suit highest - Townhall 12

Ok quick summary. Rewards are just an example to understand, don't troll me over it

30v30 CWL soon so I think medals system should change as most people will be able to war constant now.
    As the new 8stars for max medals isn't stopping th12 staying in low leagues as they can just get 1 star per war (+ last war 2stars = 8 stars) and still stay low leagues losing each war. Force them to get the stars for the medals, forcing them to go up leagues now 30v30 and everyone can participate.

Champion l 2mil loot each attack win/loss --- 20 medals per star (21 stars = 420 max).
    Champion ll
    Champion lll
    Master l 1mil loot per attack win/loss --- 16 medals per star (336 max).
    Master ll
    Master lll
    Crystal l 750k loot per attack win/loss --- 13 medals per star (273 max).
    Crystal ll
    Crystal lll
    Gold League l 500k loot per attack win/loss --- 10 medals per star (210 max).
    Gold ll
    Gold lll
    Silver League l 250k loot per attack win/loss --- 7 medals per star (147 max).
    Silver ll
    Silver lll
    Bronze l 100k loot per attack win/loss --- 4 medals per star (84 max).
    Bronze ll
    Bronze lll

All leagues rewards are set. No base in war is higher or lower in loot or medals.
    Doesn't matter if Townhall 1 or Townhall 12 all rewards are the same to suit which league your clan is in (above)

This may cost some people loot being a high Townhall in a low League. Forcing them to try harder to get up.
    Yes the bad part is when it comes to mixed Townhall levels in clans. Some higher townhalls may pay the price being in lower leagues with clan mates. but forces clans to work together and do their best to get in the league that best suits their clan. I guarantee after a few CWLs (if not already) when u are in the league that best suit your clan with other clans the same, you will be having so much fun as a clan you won't even care if u loss or gain a bit of loot.

Please try to remember when wars first came out 4yrs ago now (don't quote me), people complained about not gaining loot, even wars sometimes costing them some loot. The simple fact back then was "WARS ARENT THERE TO PROFIT". It's an added feature for the clan to enjoy and have fun. If you have to farm to play, so be it.

I still remember the fun it was when clan wars were first realised yrs and yrs ago. My clan was so active and actually chatting and organising war attacks. Then engineers came out and......

Don't let a new type of engineer ruin CWL. Make clans work hard and together to want to hulk smash others for rewards. Don't just let anyone do it as a side project half hearted to claim easy rewards they slowly build up. Make them want it or not. If not it's better for the people that do, giving more even fun wars.
    No more 15x TH12's in gold league getting their easy rewards and ruining fun for others.

I know sc are doing what they can to keep everyone happy. Just hope they find a way to stop the new type of engineered drama to ruin CWL.

Please remember this is my opinion, if you disagree that's fine. But please don't feel u need to criticise me and most important...don't feel you need to stick up for sc in anyway, I'm not saying they are wrong and I'm right, can't stand reading those people that think a billion dollar company needs their defence.

Dammit I just remembered I boosted at the start of this ♥♥♥♥

Clash on!
    Aye those are good points that kind of loot system could works as well it would give even more incentive to push, I like it.
    Definitely some downsides but that would stop those TH12 scrubs though lol.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Please stop doing what you already had a moderator close your previous thread for, before you went and made a duplicate thread.
    FWIW, I dislike it when there is an interesting conversation going on and then the thread gets closed.

If it's not interesting to you, that's ok, we're all interested in different things.

This series of threads helped me realize something new about the game. By that standard it's the best topic all day. Three cheers for increasing fan engagement!

Quote Originally Posted by Naysbee View Post
    I'm one of those scrubs....but I don't want to be.
    that would force me not to be or not play and ruin it for others
    Well honestly I was mad the first time I encountered the full th12 roster the clan won all but one war and was in 5th place overall just because no one could kill them. But on the other hand the MM is super hard on TH12s imo so I think CWL balances it out for yall atm.

I think it would be awesome if everyone could go all out vs the TH12 guys in the lower leagues and still get decent loot even if they loose. Lower THs never hit TH12s except the few pushing titans//legends at TH8/9/10 practice but atm they don't even try against these guys but it would be good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    FWIW, I dislike it when there is an interesting conversation going on and then the thread gets closed.

If it's not interesting to you, that's ok, we're all interested in different things.

This series of threads helped me realize something new about the game. By that standard it's the best topic all day. Three cheers for increasing fan engagement!
    Cheers mate