Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Archer Tower / Cannon design. Looks literally like previous level.

6 point increase in dps is the smallest increase for the cost of any in the game. Increase in hit points is slightly better, buy still a small percentage. I would have expected just a bit more for 12M.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Pro Member
    I had to ask my wife if she could find the difference between both AT. The difference is really too little. Blue banners would have been cool.

Hopefully their just keeping the actual textures secret for now, and the new ones will blow all our minds.

Curious how much these designers make annually... Id like their job. Looks easier and easier as the years go by

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    I had to ask my wife if she could find the difference between both AT. The difference is really too little. Blue banners would have been cool.
    Yes it is. Difference too little and it is not convenient.

Centennial Club
    I think your are not skeptic enough to identify the difference

Now look here my good sir/ ma'am, you really aren't trying very hard. If you take out your portable electron microscope and take differential readings on the gold trim on each tower, you should have an answer within no more than 7 hours. It's really quite elementary.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSyphon View Post
    Hopefully their just keeping the actual textures secret for now, and the new ones will blow all our minds.
    An optimist, eh? I'm more of a realist myself...

me personally i like graphical change alot, as it gives a refreshing look to game
    these new designs are reflecting that they didn't put any kind of effort on it.
    But that's just my opinion

One one side supercell is really listening to users feedback and as a result we can see a lot of qol changes based on user wish.
    I personally would like if they take graphic designs more seriously
    Last edited by CaptainGhost; March 23rd, 2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGhost View Post
    me personally i like graphical change alot, as it gives a refreshing look to game
    these new designs are reflecting that they didn't put any kind of effort on it.
    But that's just my opinion

One one side supercell is really listening to users feedback and as a result we can see a lot of qol changes based on user wish.
    I personally would like if they take graphic designs more seriously
    This pretty much sums it pretty well. I also want to congratulate them on their efforts in terms of QOL changes, but these graphic designs are quite poor in comparison.
    Last edited by Luminous101; March 23rd, 2019 at 05:50 AM.