Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: De by medals

De by medals

Hi,
    In the League Shop, we can but anything with these medals, both the in-game currencies, the Gold & the Elixir, why not the Dark-Elixir? Obviously, I don't that you give the same amount as gold & elixir, but give it in the right proportion.
    Also, why not add gems for medals? I think may be because of the purchases. Huh? No problem, but the Dark Elixir medals should be there in the League Shop.
    THANK U!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Also, why not add gems for medals? ....
    That one is possible today (indirectly). Buy any shop item with medals, then cash that item for gems. Some people have already hit the medal max (2,500 medal limit), and have been doing that already. Buy a Hammer, sell a Hammer, make room for more medals while stashing away gems!
    Last edited by rowman; March 20th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    That one is possible today (indirectly). Buy any shop item with medals, then cash that item for gems. Some people have already hit the medal max, and have been doing that already. Buy a Hammer, sell a Hammer, make room for more medals while stashing away gems!
    Cough-😧, that Dark-Elixir(DE) point....?
    Last edited by Xonymous; March 20th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    ..Ahhh, that Dark-Elixir(DE) point....?
    Unfortunately, I have no response on that point. Will say that others have asked the same as you, but SC has never responded as to why DE is not offered at this time.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

You can actually turn each medal into a gem. It wasn’t really intended by supercell, but you can buy a resource potion for 10 medals and turn around and sell that potion for 10 gems, rather than selling a hammer for only like 75 after buying it for 120-165. Using those gems you transferred from medals, you can buy de.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDidIt View Post
    You can actually turn each medal into a gem. It wasn’t really intended by supercell, but you can buy a resource potion for 10 medals and turn around and sell that potion for 10 gems, rather than selling a hammer for only like 75 after buying it for 120-165. Using those gems you transferred from medals, you can buy de.
    Very simple, yet very complicat'd for me. I have a solution🙋, why not SUPERCELL just give that option of buying DE with the medals. SIMPLEEEEE!!!

Forum Elder
    Because in the grand scheme of things, its probably unnecessary. Its only hard to gather DE at TH8 and 9, after that there is plenty to go around. Unless you are a poor attacker/planner, your going to max out heroes before town halls 10 and up. There isn't anything to spend it on after heroes and troops. The other two resources cover everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Because in the grand scheme of things, its probably unnecessary. Its only hard to gather DE at TH8 and 9, after that there is plenty to go around. Unless you are a poor attacker/planner, your going to max out heroes before town halls 10 and up. There isn't anything to spend it on after heroes and troops. The other two resources cover everything else.
    I do have 2 nearly maxxed th. 12 accounts and yep, you are right that at th. 11 & 12(sometimes 10 also) no one worries alot about D.E., but I & many love th. 9(my personal favourite) & 10 and at that level DE. becomes most valuable also it looks very wierd, that why to leave just 1 last resource buying option left in shop just because of the 11s & 12s? WHY??

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDidIt View Post
    But that's 100 DE for 25 medals, no way would anyone do that.

Supercell has mentioned that the offers in the current League shop may not always be the same and more/different options will come in time, but we obviously don't know when/if that will happen.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!