Thread: Decrease Building Time

Fresh Spawn

Decrease Building Time

I heard there may already be an update to shorten the length it takes to upgrade. However, I also suggest being able to upgrade your builder huts using gems. Say 2-3000 gems and you can upgrade the hut a total of 3 times for an increased builder speed of .25 each time. Then after three times you get a total of 1.75 speed if the hut is upgraded all three times.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    SMH, ruled out as seen in the Stickie:

Frequently Requested:
    * Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer or through a web browser e.g. Facebook
    *Donating (or trading) resources or gems to (with) other players
    *An exchange building to convert between elixir, gold, dark elixir, or gems
    *Assign multiple builders to one build/upgrade
    *Upgradeable builders’ huts
    *Active/ Live “Online Status” examples: colored icons, on/off indicator, etc.
    *Indicate last online date
    *Remove the “Report” button/feature from global chat. Abused too often, and mute is better solution
    *Additional National flags

Quote Originally Posted by Dark60 View Post
    I heard there may already be an update to shorten the length it takes to upgrade. However, I also suggest being able to upgrade your builder huts using gems. Say 2-3000 gems and you can upgrade the hut a total of 3 times for an increased builder speed of .25 each time. Then after three times you get a total of 1.75 speed if the hut is upgraded all three times.
    Welcome to the forums! As LapDawg mentioned above, your idea is currently on the ruled-out list, so do read over it when you have the chance.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rum-guidelines

Even if it wasn't ruled-out, I really don't see a need to have Builders be upgradeable, as we have Builder Potions which shave off 10 hours of upgrade time, as well as the Book and Hammer of Building to instantly finish ongoing upgrade times (the Hammer gives you the upgrade instantly for free).

And upgrade times are being reduced in the next update, so this further invalidates your idea.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...conomy-Changes

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH12 - LV 193 - 50/54/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 133 - 21/30)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014