Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [FEPA Event] Forum CWL Round 7 .... 3rd time lucky?

  1. #11
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,859
    So far 6 sign ups and 9 days left to go.
    Folks sign up please or confirm and of all spread the word !

    Have Fun
    TS


    almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    .

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    So far 6 sign ups and 9 days left to go.
    Folks sign up please or confirm and of all spread the word !

    Have Fun
    TS
    Chusker is signed up too but not in bold in the list in the first post.

    I think some people are waiting on confirmation on whether the cwl changes will be active for April cwl before being able to commit themselves (this should be clear after the release date is announced with the developers video next week), especially if they might, like Micra, be considering 30v30 at home.

    Just a word about the mixed - if April cwl is still under the old rewards system, and we don't have a strong enough roster for crystal 1, we do have the option of holding it in Forum Elite I instead, which is in gold 1 (a promotion to crystal there would make it more useful for the future), then return to the pit in May.

  3. #13
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    40
    I'm in... 😉

  4. #14
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    Chusker is signed up too but not in bold in the list in the first post.

    I think some people are waiting on confirmation on whether the cwl changes will be active for April cwl before being able to commit themselves (this should be clear after the release date is announced with the developers video next week), especially if they might, like Micra, be considering 30v30 at home.

    Just a word about the mixed - if April cwl is still under the old rewards system, and we don't have a strong enough roster for crystal 1, we do have the option of holding it in Forum Elite I instead, which is in gold 1 (a promotion to crystal there would make it more useful for the future), then return to the pit in May.
    Darien confirmed that 30 person wars will be ready for next cwl. He replied to a mate in reddit (sorry for swearing) who asked
    Last edited by Domz69; March 23rd, 2019 at 09:03 PM.

  5. #15
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    664
    Iíll bring one of my 11s to mixed,in game name is elaine benes, max heroís

  6. #16
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    104
    I can bring my 3 accounts to the mixed if there is room for all 3. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we are strong enough for crystal 1. Has it been confirmed if it is the new or old scoring system?

  7. #17
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa03 View Post
    I can bring my 3 accounts to the mixed if there is room for all 3. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we are strong enough for crystal 1. Has it been confirmed if it is the new or old scoring system?
    sure you can, mixed sign ups have been slow, looks like there‘s tons of room.

    on the whole, the restructuring of CWL medals and the 30:30 announcement have made things more difficult for recruiting here; we do not know for sure, when the update will drop, if it doesn‘t drop at the start of this comin week, it won‘t come before the CWL.
    I guess we will see how things stand by tuesday afternoon.

    Hopefully there will be enough sign ups to make up a mixed CWL, so if pure Th12 fails, we can fill the mixed ranks with 12s.

    Thank you all who have signed up already !!

    Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; March 24th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.


    almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    .

  8. #18
    Millennial Club LordSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    1,443
    Confirmed! Playing as a 12 in mixed once more.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Chiewping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brunei
    Posts
    200
    Just read this thread, look like enough already for fe

    A positive mind waits for haPpiness , health and a haPpy ending in any situation

    CCP #22COYYCJO
    KING ORPHEUS CLAN 17

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiewping View Post
    Just read this thread, look like enough already for fe
    No, just halfway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •